Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean

Shameless, tv series (2011- Present) Showtime

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this series. Did a search here and nothing... Currently in 5th season. Showtime is doing their thing... best series these days are on HBO or Showtime.

[IMG]http://suitespot.tv/wp-content/uploads/ ... meless.jpg[/IMG]

Shameless (2011– )
TV Series - 46 min - Comedy | Drama
8.7 Your rating: -/10 Ratings: 8.7/10 from 57,997 users
Reviews: 108 user | 23 critic
An alcoholic man lives in a perpetual stupor while his six children with whom he lives cope as best they can.

Creator: Paul Abbott
Stars: Emmy Rossum, William H. Macy, Ethan Cutkosky

Emmy Rossum is kinda hot. Did not know she suffers from Celiac's disease in real life. Prolly why she keeps her bod in great shape. "No gluten for me.." ;)

[IMG]http://curlyhairspot.com/pics/2011/06/h ... Rossum.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.papparasi.com/wp-content/upl ... y-2014.jpg[/IMG]
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
26 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
4190 posts
5288 upvotes
on the links!
aznnorth wrote: I'm surprised no one has mentioned this series. Did a search here and nothing... Currently in 5th season. Showtime is doing their thing... best series these days are on HBO or Showtime.
You need to revisit your search criteria
Sauerkraut wrote: Yup, Shameless is my new "Go To" show. William H. Macy aka Frank Gallagher FTW.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2007
1858 posts
306 upvotes
Mississauga
Big Shameless fan here. Halfway through Season 4. Love it...the writing is good and the characters are complex.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
What I find it's the type of series where you can join in any episode in any season and not worry about something you missed in past shows. Unlike GOT where if you missed 1 episode you're totally lost.. Did a marathon watch and finished season 4. I knew Macy's character wouldnt die... otherwise that would be the series finale.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Oct 20, 2012
946 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Had a friend tell me to give it a try pretty much in the middle of the 4th season, caught up pretty quickly and had to wait each week for the new episodes. Definitely an awesome train wreck lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5317 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
ji2o0k wrote: Bumping this...

Started watching this show on Sunday nights (on my free OTA)..

This show is crazy!

The nudity, the craziness...it is pretty hilarious!

The characters are funny...definitely for adults...
You think its funny? Just wait ;)
This show will make you laugh, cry and feel sick all in one episode at time.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6132 posts
1005 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
I am not really a Macy fan, but thanks for posting this! 1 episode in and I am hooked.
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5317 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
Man I both love and hate this show. Frank is the best character there... he is the one that makes me laugh but in the same episode makes me hate him. Glad they renewed.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1447 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
I love Emmy Rossum in this show sooooo hot. I find Frank really annoying. I more interested in Lip and Fiona's storyline more than anyone else's.

And I'm glad they finally got rid of Sheila (Joan Cusack's) Character. She was starting to get annoying.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
9648 posts
3950 upvotes
Toronto
Season 7 was released online on September 23 and broadcast on Showtime October 2. Nine episodes run to the end of November every Sunday night.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
I just binged this overthe past month this is the best show that no one talks about!!! great end to S7 cant wiat for 8!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5317 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
How in the world is Frank still alive and well lol. Also Russian, hot.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)