[Shaw] 2YRS Internet 300 ($50) + $250 credits is back! 【Hotish】Ends on March 31st
Previous deal = $45/ month + $250 credits
Just got an update from my Shaw rep. Try going to your nearest Shaw location or any Shaw kiosk
Any "NEW" customers can get this offer:
2 Years = $50/month + $250 credits
- Up to 300 Mbps† download speed
- Up to 15 Mbps† upload speed
- Unlimited data transfer
- Advanced WiFi modem rental∇
- Access to Shaw Go WiFi (Up to 10 devices)
For existing customers:
Go to the store and sign up with a different name. You are allowed to have 2 internet services in 1 address.
Don't tell them you are going to cancel the current Shaw service. Cancel it 3 days after your new installation. This is to prevent the system from red flagging your account.
It requires at least 48 hours before your account is removed in their system.
Living in a house
tenant or auntie living on the 1st or 2nd floor so we need to split the internet
Living in an apartment
I don't live there anymore with my roommate(s) so he or she will need to sign up.
- Might not be able to get it via instore or live chat. (happened to the previous promo)
- $250 credits will apply on your first bill
- Price will not change after April 2019. Shaw has a price guarantee program.
Website Deal = Expensive.
Cannot find this promo even opening in Incognito mode + changed IP
Shaw doesn't do credit checks like Telus. All they need is:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Schedule your installation (usually within 4 days) or self install kit = go to the store and pick it up
If you have Telus Fibre in your area, I suggest you go with Telus instead.
Cisco & Hitron modem = Up to 300mbps
XB6 modem = Up to 600mbps
Cancellation Fee = $15 per remaining months
Shaw Internet 300 = $50/month + $250 credits
Telus Internet 150 = $55/months + $400 credits + Pik tv