Expired Hot Deals

[Shaw] $45/300mbps + $250 credits (2 years) Hot !!!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2019 3:53 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6754 posts
35088 upvotes

[Shaw] $45/300mbps + $250 credits (2 years) Hot !!!

UPDATE:

INSTORE IS NOW OFFERING THIS.

Loophole for existing customers:

1) Go to store
2) sign up with different name
3) they will ask you why so make sure you make an excuse.
4) wait for 8 days before you cancel the old account. ( this is to prevent them to get into troubles and get their commissions (maybe). )
5) ALL THE STORES ARE OFFERING THIS
6) If they said no, ask for a manager.
7) you can use my contract picture.

I did it 10 times already for my friends and families. From Feb 20-28th

shaw.jpg
You can get this offer from:
- Live Chat ( They are starting to offer it) just have to tell them your friend just signed up. 75%
- Shaw promoters (mall kiosks) 50%
- The only one who cannot offer is the store people.

Previous deal : Internet 300 $60 + $250 credits2 years

Current Online Deal :[/b] Internet 300 $50 + $250 credits1year pricing (2nd year = $70/month)
https://www.shaw.ca/offers
(Copy and paste this link on Incognito)

Best Deal
(New Customers Only)
Internet 300 【$45 + $250 credits】2 years

$45/month is for 2 years. You will get $250 credits on your first bill.

If you are already with Shaw, you will need to use another name. One of your roommates or family members.
You can also use your 2nd name if you have one.

Shaw doesn't do credit checks like Telus. All they need is:

They require
  1. Full Name
  2. Address
  3. Contact Number
  4. Email
  5. Schedule your installation (usually within 4 days) or self install kit = go to the store and pick it up
They don't need any credit cards or driver license info. Try asking your local Shaw stores.

If you have Telus Fibre in your area, I suggest you go with Telus instead.

Cisco & Hitron modem = Up to 300mbps
XB6 modem = Up to 600mbps

This is the cheapest deal ever. 300mbps is enough for most people.
600mbps = $70/month + $250 credits ( 2 years)

Edit:1

I will only reply messages .[/font]

Correct me if I'm wrong
For existing Shaw's customer.

You will have to apply for this plan with a different name, email address, contact number from your existing Shaw's account.
You can use the Landlord and tenant excuse if they saw you are using Shaw already.

First Excuse
First floor = Landlord ( using shaw)
2nd floor = You ( want to use Shaw because landlord won't share)
or
2nd Excuse
first floor = Cousin ( using Shaw)
2nd floor = you ( want to use Shaw because cousin don't want to have laggy network. He/she is a pro gamer)
make up any excuses like that.
or

3rd Excuse
you are renting your basement suite out and you want the tenant to have their own separate internet. since you don't want them to steal your info via wifi. You never know if the tenant is a hacker or not.

Other rfders said it has worked for them. Since you already have Shaw, you just need to go pick up a new self install kit and replace the old one.

Once you installed it, call in and cancel your old account.

*Must install before end of this month*
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Feb 28th, 2019 11:37 am, edited 23 times in total.
1453 replies
Nov 15, 2009
174 posts
382 upvotes
B.C.
I am currently on the student plan with Shaw, but it is ending soon. I would take that New Customer promo instantly if someone at Shaw can offer me it?!
Oct 11, 2016
333 posts
247 upvotes
For me the deal link is showing me $50 for first 12 months then $70 for next 12 and the 250 in credit. Would I have to call them and ask for this deal? Seems like a great deal if you can get it, since your locking in the student plan for two years + credits.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6754 posts
35088 upvotes
voucher21 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 8:01 pm
I am currently on the student plan with Shaw, but it is ending soon. I would take that New Customer promo instantly if someone at Shaw can offer me it?!
retention won't offer anything close to that. They may offer you $10 off your current plan or $50 with no credits. Only if you are lucky to get someone who is willing to help you.
Just switch to another name or your family members. They can add your name as an authorized user so you can call in and do everything except canceling.
Feb 29, 2016
55 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver,BC
So is this an offer only your friend can offer? Or if I call Shaw to inquire about the $45/month for 2 years + $250 credit and all new customers will be able to get it?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6754 posts
35088 upvotes
beleii wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 8:06 pm
So is this an offer only your friend can offer? Or if I call Shaw to inquire about the $45/month for 2 years + $250 credit and all new customers will be able to get it?
try calling Shaw first. if they don't offer it, I can ask my friend to help. He works at the Shaw head office so I am not sure if the store can offer it.
Feb 18, 2013
119 posts
36 upvotes
Edmonton
Hi OP, how can I get this deal? Thank you.
Sep 9, 2012
16 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it $45/mo from months 1-12, and then $70/mo from months 13-24? Or is it $45/mo for the entire 2 yr term?
Last edited by pajero on Feb 10th, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1457 posts
801 upvotes
Calgary
Thatdealguy wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 7:56 pm
(New Customers Only)
My friend works at Shaw offered me: : Internet 300 【$45 + $250 credits】2 years

$45/month is for 2 years. You will get $250 credits on your first bill.

They don't need any credit cards or driver license info. Try asking your local Shaw stores. If they don't offer it, I can ask my friend to help the rfders community
Can you pm me his details? I'm interested.
Feb 29, 2016
55 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver,BC
Thatdealguy wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 8:11 pm
try calling Shaw first. if they don't offer it, I can ask my friend to help. He works at the Shaw head office so I am not sure if the store can offer it.
Tried online chat with 3 different agents now and none of them are offering the $45/month 2 year promo. I will try a couple more times.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1873 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
Someone PM me the details of how to get this offer. I can get two different households to sign up if this is a legit offer.
Sep 27, 2003
20 posts
I am interested in this deal. Could you please pm me your friend's details? thanks.
Dec 30, 2007
24 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
just signed up for the $60 per month 2 year deal and $250 credits the past week, how can i switch to this deal? PM me if possible