Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Shaw] Shaw Direct Ontario Package Deal and receivers

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2017 9:59 pm
Dec 30, 1969
3 posts
Whitby, ON
are there any reps around still?

I have cancelled rogers and am trying to decide between bell or shawdirect for tv. I'm in whitby ontario if that matters.
Mar 18, 2009
16 posts
1 upvote
Ontario
Hi, could I have a rep from the St. Catharines Ontario area PM me. Thanks
Currently in the market for:
HD Camcorder
External HD (500GB+)

PSW Job
Foot Stool
Backup HD-DVD Player
Jul 9, 2006
761 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone PM me with contact to a Toronto/North York rep? Thanks!
Mar 4, 2012
1 posts
WATERDOWN
Was looking for the Shaw Direct rep info for Hamilton
Banned
Apr 15, 2015
9 posts
Vancouver, BC
For Business clients, if you're looking for Shaw services in BC, AB, SK, MB, ON

please PM me directly or, kindly reply to this Thread with the ff info:

-----------------------------------------------------------

*I Authorize Shaw Representatives to Send Me Private Messages with Various Marketing Material and Offers*
Customer: New/Old
Customer Type: Business
Current Provider:
City/Province:
Looking for: ex. Cable + Internet + Phone

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you're a residential client, I'll still do my best to assist you, just kindly mention what type of customer you are (Residential/Business).

Thanks!

Alvin Garrucho
Shaw Business – Rep #: VP89
Tel: 1-866-963-7429 ext: 882104 | Cell: (604)-446-2716 | Email: alvin.garrucho@sjrb.ca
Dec 9, 2007
823 posts
295 upvotes
Looking for a rep from the Milton area to contact me.
Nov 15, 2011
44 posts
2 upvotes
Looking for a rep for the province of Quebec, interested in best offer available to make the switch.
LG G3 32gb
ShareEverything 6gb
Roam like home
May 19, 2005
723 posts
204 upvotes
Kingston
Does this still exist ?

Can someone for Ontario, Kingston contact me please ?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
7520 posts
951 upvotes
Mississauga
I am curious if any deals still exist as well. I had signed up a few years ago for the Shaw Direct Digital Value Pack (east) at $32.99. I had added the Lifestyle bundle and some others. Fast forward a few years to 2016 - I suspended my account as I was out of the country for a few months. I now tried to re-start it and they're telling me it will be $48 for the package at current pricing, and the addons are up to $6 (more for sports, plus the fee if I want it in HD).

Seems the price is not very competitive anymore at these rates, especially when compared to what I had. It sucks they're hosing me at new rates after I froze my account - they failed to mention this would happen.

Before cancelling my service I was curious if anyone was aware of any more deals I should ask for? I note they have the Digital Lite at $42, which is better than $48 (http://www.shawdirect.ca/english/packag ... ital-lite/). That'd put it at $48 including the Lifestyle addon. Still not where I was before....

Thanks!
Mar 24, 2004
478 posts
32 upvotes
Brampton
If anyone has a rep for the Brampton area please PM a contact. I am already a client for about 5yrs and am looking for a retention deal or similar. Thank you in advance.
Mar 14, 2005
28 posts
Looking for a rep for the Kingston area please PM a contact or email me at vividimage@gmail.com I am already a client for about 8yrs and am looking for a retention deal or similar. Thanks.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel