Shaw

Shaw Direct Ontario Package Deal and receivers

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2023 1:46 am
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
1577 posts
146 upvotes
mogadishu wrote: Does anyone have a different rep still offering the Ovp? Thanks rockinthesuburbs but I can't seem to get ahold of your rep at all. Constant no answers and no returned calls.

I really would love to get the OVP if possible.

Yes, PM'd you.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1168 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
Is the pricing on the original thread up-to-date now? I'm signed up for the older Digital Value Pack and Extra Value Pack and I want to know if the pricing is comparable. What is the pricing for the Ontario Value Pack now?

This is what I have:

Digital Value Pack: $22.99
Extra Value Pack: $19.99
Multi-receiver warranty: $5.99
Movies: $16.00
HD Sports: $6.99 ($10.99 if I wanted to bundle in extra HD like AMC HD)

What I have here is pricier than what is noted in the original post. Has the pricing changed? Or is my older "grandfathered" deal not as good as the newer deal?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1425 posts
1326 upvotes
Is there a waiting period for a existing client to create a new account (I am already 1 year into my account)?

I'm only asking because I would like to take advantage of the discounted hardware.
Sep 5, 2004
528 posts
7 upvotes
I'm looking to switch from Cogeco. Can somene pm me the info. I'm in Oakville. I'm looking at all my options at the moment but since I got a notice that pretty much every channel off "basic" cable is going to be switched to digital, that was the ONLY thing keeping me from going with another provider... I really didn't want an extra box on my other 2 TV's but if they're going to force it, I may as well look at all my options.
Confused? Depressed? Angry? Relationship Problems? Feeling Alone?

www.HelpingTeens.org - Making teen life easier with teen to teen advice.

Articles > Resources > Live Chat > Support Groups and much more!
I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Sep 25, 2010
192 posts
22 upvotes
Wth, I've been trying to contact Carrie-Lynn Francis but she isn't even replying her emails. Does she still work at Shaw Direct? Anyone have another agent besides Carrie-Lynn Francis that will hook me up in BC?
Mar 23, 2008
72 posts
7 upvotes
hockey87kid wrote: Im looking for a rep in the Richmond Hill area!
Thanks
OverDriveAdamJ wrote: I'm looking to switch from Cogeco. Can somene pm me the info. I'm in Oakville. I'm looking at all my options at the moment but since I got a notice that pretty much every channel off "basic" cable is going to be switched to digital, that was the ONLY thing keeping me from going with another provider... I really didn't want an extra box on my other 2 TV's but if they're going to force it, I may as well look at all my options.
bfowler8 wrote: Can I get PM'd?
check your pm
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1168 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
who_ca wrote: Is the pricing on the original thread up-to-date now? I'm signed up for the older Digital Value Pack and Extra Value Pack and I want to know if the pricing is comparable. What is the pricing for the Ontario Value Pack now?

This is what I have:

Multi-receiver warranty: $5.99
Movies: $16.00
HD Sports: $6.99 ($10.99 if I wanted to bundle in extra HD like AMC HD)

What I have here is pricier than what is noted in the original post. Has the pricing changed? Or is my older "grandfathered" deal not as good as the newer deal?

Thanks!
Can anyone respond to the above question? Or do people only respond to requests for reps :twisted: ?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on the new 630 PVR? I used the (fairly awful) 530 PVR for awhile. I'm currently using a Bell FibeTV PVR which is pretty fantastic but will be switching back to Shaw Direct and upgrading to the 630.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2005
1155 posts
878 upvotes
Waterloo
Looking for details on the OVP and contact name.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
3011 posts
848 upvotes
who_ca wrote: Can anyone respond to the above question? Or do people only respond to requests for reps :twisted: ?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on the new 630 PVR? I used the (fairly awful) 530 PVR for awhile. I'm currently using a Bell FibeTV PVR which is pretty fantastic but will be switching back to Shaw Direct and upgrading to the 630.

You're pretty much bang on.

= $42.98 which is what a lot of reps are selling the OVP (or equivalent) at, which is those 2 packages - however you should be able to get it down to $40.98 with some negotiation.
Mar 23, 2008
72 posts
7 upvotes
who_ca wrote: Can anyone respond to the above question? Or do people only respond to requests for reps :twisted: ?

If you aren't able to get OVP the digital indulgence pkg which is exactly the same except the addition of DEJA VU is 48.99. Wish i could comment on Shaw PVRs but don't have either
Nov 4, 2001
280 posts
4 upvotes
is the OVP still available?
the rep i spoke to said only the "new" indulgence package can be had now.
if anyone has a rep that can still offer the original OVP package, please PM me their details.

thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
3011 posts
848 upvotes
starr wrote: is the ovp still available?
The rep i spoke to said only the "new" indulgence package can be had now.
If anyone has a rep that can still offer the original ovp package, please pm me their details.

Thanks

ygpm
May 24, 2011
15 posts
4 upvotes
ORILLIA
Anyone have a rep contact in either Midland or Barrie?
May 24, 2011
15 posts
4 upvotes
ORILLIA
Any reps in the Barrie area actually offering the OVP?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
3011 posts
848 upvotes
sfdc87 wrote: Any reps in the Barrie area actually offering the OVP?

Check you PM
May 25, 2011
1 posts
Wondering if this is available in London, Ontario? If so, can I get the contact info for a rep?

Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)