Hot Deals

[Shaw] Shaw 150 $60 no contract 12 months

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2017 4:38 pm
Jul 17, 2017
29 posts
3 upvotes
Had an online chat discussion with Shaw just now. I was told that this promo is no longer running.

CSR: Thank you for choosing Shaw Online Chat Support! This is ***** from our eCare department, how are you today?
Nish: I'm good, how are you?
CSR: I'm great! Thanks for asking . :) Our promotion right now for Internet 150 without any contract is $50/month for the first 3 months and then after that it goes to the regular rate of $105/month. We do also have the 2 year plan where it is only $50/month for 6 months and then $90/month for the rest of the 2 years.
Nish: Oh, I see. So there is no such thing as the promo for $60/mth for the first 12 months? Is that an old promo?
CSR: Yes, we did have one like that but that's an old one.

EDIT: As others have stated, go through one of the Shaw reps on RFD to get this deal as it is still active. Online CSRs won't be able to offer this promo.
Last edited by nishg88 on Dec 6th, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 20, 2017
6 posts
If you want one year deals you need to talk to In Home Consultants (a.k.a. Door to Door people) since they ALWAYS have better deals. Way better ones.

Also 99% of the time equipment and installation is FREE.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2013
3316 posts
99 upvotes
Vancity
Hi All ,
Just letting everyone know , not all departments in Shaw , offer the same deals .
Deals vary from department to department .

Thanks ,
Dean Hamaguchi
Shaw Communications
Sep 11, 2017
30 posts
10 upvotes
Shaw123 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:36 pm
Hi All ,
Just letting everyone know , not all departments in Shaw , offer the same deals .
Deals vary from department to department .

Thanks ,
Is there a way to know who's offering what deals at a given time? Or if one department will always have better deals than others? Will make life easier for RFD'rs to get the best bang for their buck if they want to switch to Shaw.
Feb 18, 2010
130 posts
46 upvotes
Coquitlam
Yes there is a way and its called RedFlagDeals.com ! :)
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2012
4897 posts
353 upvotes
Canada
The best deals will be from us In Home Techs and In Home Reps. For existing customers the best deals will be through the Loyalty dept.
Dec 5, 2017
1 posts
I want to extend my $60 internet 150 for another 12 months. Can i get a pm? Thanks.
Mar 11, 2007
167 posts
13 upvotes
Calgary
Looking to switch to Shaw 150 for $60 in yyc. Any Shaw rep please PM me. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2449 posts
554 upvotes
My 1-yr promotion will expire very soon. Can my wife apply for the same deal for another year? Our address is the same. She has never been a shaw customer before.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2013
3316 posts
99 upvotes
Vancity
braveblade wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:39 pm
My 1-yr promotion will expire very soon. Can my wife apply for the same deal for another year? Our address is the same. She has never been a shaw customer before.
Your best bet , is to call Shaw & ask to speak to someone in the Loyalty Dept , for another deal .
Dean Hamaguchi
Shaw Communications
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2012
4897 posts
353 upvotes
Canada
mlaumlau wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:31 pm
Looking to switch to Shaw 150 for $60 in yyc. Any Shaw rep please PM me. Thanks
No problem
Mar 25, 2006
322 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria
Was on a $50 60/5 deal (1 yr) which is up at end of month. Called into loyalty department and asked what they could do. The 60 is no longer available, which is now a 75/5 and they offered that at $55. I asked about the 150/15 and they offered that at $60 for the next year.

Point I'm making is that the Loyalty dep. is usually quite willing to work with a customer, as they know you can easily jump to a 3rd party provider for close to the same fees I just discussed. I only have internet, no other services from Shaw
Nov 4, 2016
143 posts
80 upvotes
@ AquaticZERO

Is Shaw planning to have combination deals for those who uses both Freedom cellular and Shaw Internet?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2012
4897 posts
353 upvotes
Canada
CCHIPSS wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 6:03 pm
@ AquaticZERO

Is Shaw planning to have combination deals for those who uses both Freedom cellular and Shaw Internet?
I believe there will be some bundling options once there’s more Freedom coverage. Free wifi hotspots for Freedom customers are already up and running.

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

Missingo, mattallica7, brung