Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shaw

Shaw 150 $60 no contract 12 months

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2020 7:40 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2013
3661 posts
198 upvotes
Vancity
Right now , we have 3m & 12m offers for Internet , without no contract .
We also , have our 2yr BlueSky Value Plans with Int 150 & Int 300 .
Student Plans , are also available .

Cheers ,
Dean Hamaguchi
Rogers Communications
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
Hey guys I just talk to Shaw and they offered me internet 150 and large TV for $135 a month. Should I bite?
2yr contract
Jun 22, 2015
32 posts
8 upvotes
Looking for a $60/month plan for internet for 2 years. A friend got this talking to loyalty at shaw (150/2yrs/$60)

I'm a new customer for either telus or shaw. Haven't had service with either for over a year. Speed isn't as important as average price over the two years.

PM if you can hook me up.
Aug 12, 2018
12 posts
8 upvotes
I'm a new customer shaw and existing telus customer. Could you please PM me offers. Also what are the conditions for the $500 in VISA gift card.
Aug 13, 2018
1 posts
Just got internet 150 and large TV with for just under 133$ a month for 2 years, loving the blue sky and the rep that helped me with everything!
Oct 12, 2012
28 posts
23 upvotes
Edmonton
Current Telus Customer looking to switch to Shaw when I move into my new place. Looking for ~ Internet 75. Please PM me offers.
Aug 19, 2014
21 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Alberta resident. I am a current shaw customer and pay about 120/month for internet 75 + personal tv. Could you PM some offers please and thank you :)
Aug 21, 2017
54 posts
23 upvotes
Current Telus customer shopping around and looking to switch to Shaw - please PM me offers.
Jul 10, 2016
11 posts
9 upvotes
Dreamrider wrote: how did you pull this off?
Nothing, I just mentioned shaw dropped fiber to the house and it just happened to be when our contract with shaw was finished.
I also went directly to loyalty via the disconnections option, can't get any other way, Just the mention of the fiber drop was enough to have them give this as the first deal. I got extra stuff after.

Also, that doesn't show the phone service we also got include in that price .
Aug 19, 2014
21 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary, AB
AquaticZERO wrote: If your a existing Shaw internet customer you’ll want to contact our Loyalty dept.
How does one get to the loyalty department when calling in. I keep getting sent to people offering me some very unappealing plans.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2006
1215 posts
661 upvotes
bhela88 wrote: How does one get to the loyalty department when calling in. I keep getting sent to people offering me some very unappealing plans.
ask to cancel
Aug 16, 2018
1 posts
Hi Dean,

I'm interested in your offers- can you pls message me with the details?

Thanks!
Jan 28, 2015
37 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I'm a current Shaw customer, but I'm looking to switch to Can Com as I have done in the past, but I'd like to hear from any Shaw reps before I make the change.
Jun 11, 2015
500 posts
534 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Current Telus customer in BC but moving to a new place.

Any offers for internet that might be useful? Looking for 150mbps and no TV.
Aug 1, 2011
25 posts
9 upvotes
CALGARY
Currently with Telus in AB, interested in internet 75/150/300 plans with Shaw.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2013
3661 posts
198 upvotes
Vancity
Our most popular offers right are our 2yr Value Plan with Internet or Internet with Tv .
We still have our month to month Internet Deals , with no contract & as well some Special Bundle Offers .
Student Plans are also , available to .

Cheers
Dean Hamaguchi
Rogers Communications
Dec 5, 2011
1 posts
2 upvotes
RICHMOND
Hey Dean,

Planning on switching to Shaw. Could I get a pm?

Thank you
Apr 19, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Looking for a deal for internet services, prefer promo rate that last one year or more.

Please pm. Thanks.

I am currently a shaw customer at my family home in BC. The place is sold. I will be moving twice in Sept.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)