• Oct 19th, 2017 9:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2013
3289 posts
97 upvotes
Vancity
12 months offers for TV & Internet , now include free rental BlueSky Box for 1 year & no contract .
Dean Hamaguchi
Shaw Communications
Jul 15, 2013
62 posts
18 upvotes
Saint-Albert
I will be moving into my place soon and would like to hear about Shaw offers in Edmonton area if one you you fine gents could PM me! I am interested in internet, and potentially TV as well. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2012
4835 posts
343 upvotes
Canada
sartorius wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 8:17 pm
I will be moving into my place soon and would like to hear about Shaw offers in Edmonton area if one you you fine gents could PM me! I am interested in internet, and potentially TV as well. Thanks!
Thumbs Up Sign
Jan 18, 2016
2 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver, BC
I will also be moving into a new place starting Oct. 1 and would like to hear about Shaw offers for new customers in Vancouver. If one of the Shaw agents could PM me, I would appreciate it. Thank you!
Sep 25, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Hi, my contract with Telus will be up next month and looking to switch if the price is decent. Are there any promo going on for Internet 150?
Sep 1, 2017
7 posts
MrSeaMonster wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 2:46 pm
Hi, my contract with Telus will be up next month and looking to switch if the price is decent. Are there any promo going on for Internet 150?
leafsrock1685 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 1:00 am
I will also be moving into a new place starting Oct. 1 and would like to hear about Shaw offers for new customers in Vancouver. If one of the Shaw agents could PM me, I would appreciate it. Thank you!
Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Eric Yu
In Home Sales
Shaw Communications
Feb 22, 2015
3 posts
Vancouver
I am located in Vancouver area and currently with telus. Unhappy with them and thinking to move. I just need basic internet and tv.
Oct 3, 2005
223 posts
23 upvotes
Looking for a new deal as well, in Vancouver. Currently paying $128 pre tax for Internet 30 and Personal TV.

Contract expires in November, just need internet & basic TV. Thanks!
Sep 1, 2017
7 posts
green_paper wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 1:04 pm
Looking for a new deal as well, in Vancouver. Currently paying $128 pre tax for Internet 30 and Personal TV.

Contract expires in November, just need internet & basic TV. Thanks!
alinursu wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 1:13 am
I am located in Vancouver area and currently with telus. Unhappy with them and thinking to move. I just need basic internet and tv.
Eric Yu
In Home Sales
Shaw Communications
Jan 9, 2014
9 posts
14 upvotes
I’m also in Vancouver and currently with Telus. Need Internet and TV.
Sep 1, 2017
7 posts
Wangchung604 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 4:18 pm
I’m also in Vancouver and currently with Telus. Need Internet and TV.
Eric Yu
In Home Sales
Shaw Communications
Aug 6, 2010
77 posts
10 upvotes
Hey Battlelobsta,

I've been with shaw for about for over 10 years, and I'm paying close to $150 for basic package with internet. Is there anything that can be done?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2012
4835 posts
343 upvotes
Canada
t3 wrote:
Sep 28th, 2017 12:02 pm
Hey Battlelobsta,

I've been with shaw for about for over 10 years, and I'm paying close to $150 for basic package with internet. Is there anything that can be done?
Your best option would be to contact our Loyalty dept.
Jan 10, 2010
240 posts
20 upvotes
Victoria
Off contract with telus for a year+, but just stuck with Telus as I'm in their eco-system with cell phone and TV hardware(2 personally owned boxes). Just saw they raised prices again (about the 5th time). Looking to switch now that Shaw has IPTV. I've had people come to my door with better offers than I see online and get mail every other week with offers. Can you recommend me someone or somewhere to work something out with Shaw. The house was originally a shaw customer before we bought it. Victoria area. Thx.