Locked: She the North

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 8:53 pm
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9845 posts
799 upvotes
funny it's said to be "inclusion".. but right off the start it already removed half of the population with the "she" from "we".
[OP]
Aug 17, 2009
612 posts
297 upvotes
I sometimes wonder if one's being a troll for pointing these things out, or, if things like this are legitimate issues we should all be concerned about. The impact of these messages on the younger generations are not likely to be felt until years from now.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
1793 posts
455 upvotes
Ontario
Did you just assume their gender? Triggered
Aug 31, 2017
190 posts
48 upvotes
For a group that likes to call others snowflakes, it’s hilarious how many of them get so easily “triggered” or seek out things to be offended by
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
3791 posts
697 upvotes
Toronto
I'm curious how things will unfold when all these "women-only" things finally collide with the non-binary-self-identified-as-anything crowds.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
15795 posts
469 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
MyNameWasTaken wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:48 pm
For a group that likes to call others snowflakes, it’s hilarious how many of them get so easily “triggered” or seek out things to be offended by
*everyone* is a snowflake now, *everyone* gets so easily triggered now. things are pretty ridiculous now on *all* sides.
[OP]
Aug 17, 2009
612 posts
297 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:48 pm
You have to be kidding, right? I'm pretty sure Dynasty12345's "triggered" comment was made as a joke vis-a-vis the left-leaning crowd. This was also not sought out. It was literally on the front page of the Metro paper, today. The sheer irony of this subject is benumbing, i.e. let's celebrate inclusion and diversity by excluding others. Mind explodes!
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13920 posts
881 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:58 pm
You have to be kidding, right? I'm pretty sure Dynasty12345's "triggered" comment was made as a joke vis-a-vis the left-leaning crowd. This was also not sought out. It was literally on the front page of the Metro paper, today. The sheer irony of this subject is benumbing, i.e. let's celebrate inclusion and diversity by excluding others. Mind explodes!
and you were so triggered by it you decided to start a new thread. People like you are doing the same as you claim the so called "SJWs" are doing. Getting offended by everything that does not go along with your world view. The funny thing is that you and others like you have become what you bash the most, you're SJWs, just for another team. SAD.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
[OP]
Aug 17, 2009
612 posts
297 upvotes
Ojam wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 2:21 pm
and you were so triggered by it you decided to start a new thread. People like you are doing the same as you claim the so called "SJWs" are doing. Getting offended by everything that does not go along with your world view. The funny thing is that you and others like you have become what you bash the most, you're SJWs, just for another team. SAD.
This.

As per my other posts, left-leaning, SJW ideology calls for attacking the messenger directly, without actually confronting the issue. This is a prime example. Am I offended by "She the North"? No. Am I pointing out the hypocrisy of it? Yes. How wonderful it would be to have a meaningful debate, without being accused of being who knows what.

You want to see a simple, real, sought out "triggered" SJW example? Here:

- costumes for Amazonian women in movie, produced by a woman, showing shoulders and legs = good.
- costumes for Amazonian women in movie, produced by a man, showing shoulders, legs and abdomens = bad.

Need I explain more?
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3650 posts
456 upvotes
LOL ... well the "sensitivity rule" should be apply equally ...
Aug 31, 2017
190 posts
48 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:53 pm
*everyone* is a snowflake now, *everyone* gets so easily triggered now. things are pretty ridiculous now on *all* sides.
Yes, but when one side likes to go around and make fun of people being triggered, it's nice to call them out on BS
May 8, 2009
1716 posts
447 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
Women empowerment thread discussing mainly political correctness and now opening a discussion to "trans-racial" all on first page? Locking thread.
Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
Home service reseller internet + FPL + antenna with streaming on smart TV
Wireless 1 line w/ Virgin on QC plan, few lines w/ Koodo to get phones, couple FreedomPop SIM's for roaming