Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shell

50 Bonus Air Miles (or 5¢ per litre off on up to 100 L of fuel)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2017 12:35 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2013
2779 posts
1134 upvotes
Winnipeg
Cerenity wrote: I think the meaning is that you earn air miles when you use the Shell GC, not when you buy it.
right.

or in other words, if you happen to use a previously bought gift card (say last year) and scan your airmiles card between Jun 2 and 4 assuming you have registered, you should get the bonus miles.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -- Douglas Adams
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
lottery tickets also count apparently, so does their costa coffee, which is giving out 10 airmiles for each cup you buy, cheapest being the americano for $1.95
Signature removed due to rule violation
Mar 27, 2006
373 posts
444 upvotes
Does not work with TextNow:

This campaign is not currently available through your service provider.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2950 posts
1611 upvotes
Sea wrote: Shell is offering 7 times the Airmiles on instore purchases until June 4, including gift cards*. You can stack the two offers, so buying a $50 gift card will get you 35 airmiles from the 7 times bonus and 50 airmiles from this bonus.

There's also another promo for American Express cardholders to get 400 airmiles if you spend $200 cumulative at Shell stations in June and July (sign up for it here if you have Amex), do all three promos together and you'll get 485 airmiles plus whatever Amex rewards you get with your card. Well, 485 airmiles plus the miles from the additional $150 you have to spend to complete all three. If you just buy gas you won't get as much as if you buy more gift cards with the 7x promo.

Third party gift cards, like Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes etc, not Shell gift cards.
I could not enrol my SimplyCash Amex. I guess it needs to be an Amex Air Miles card. Which card do you have, and did you get an invitation to enrol ?
Aug 12, 2006
381 posts
153 upvotes
Yeah, sorry, on the link it does say that it needs to be an Airmiles Amex, not any Amex. I have the Airmiles Reserve card.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2002
2759 posts
1397 upvotes
does gas qualify as a participating product for option B?
e.g. can i just gas up $50 worth and get the 85 airmile points if i'm registered?
Deal Guru
Jan 19, 2017
10058 posts
6150 upvotes
dantey wrote: does gas qualify as a participating product for option B?
e.g. can i just gas up $50 worth and get the 85 airmile points if i'm registered?
The 7 x bonus doesn't include gas. So you only get 50 AM.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2013
2779 posts
1134 upvotes
Winnipeg
for option B, is it 50 AM per day or just one time and thats it.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -- Douglas Adams
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Save 5¢ per litre on up to 100 L of fuel could be a better offer, as Airmiles cannot be redeemed to gc anymore
Aug 8, 2016
480 posts
78 upvotes
What is your guy's best recommendation for the air miles to be deposited? Cash back or miles?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
does shell sell tim hortons GCs? if yes, i'll prolly get 200$ worth
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Aug 12, 2006
381 posts
153 upvotes
Some do but they're hard to find. I haven't found any that sells Tim's gift cards in the Durham region to take advantage of the 7x promo. I was wondering if they got mostly phased out when Shell started promoting the Costa Coffee self-serve kiosks in their stations.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1513 posts
1214 upvotes
It seems that what gift cards are available varies from one Shell to another. Some people have said that they've bought Canadian Tire and grocery store gift cards at Shell. I've never seen any of those at my local Shell. Tim's is not one that I've seen either. However, Starbucks is available.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2013
2779 posts
1134 upvotes
Winnipeg
Chaselap wrote: What is your guy's best recommendation for the air miles to be deposited? Cash back or miles?
Cash miles 100% from what I have been reading. if you fly often, you could consider dream miles. otherwise, they will just sit and you never know when they'll get devalued.
Jul 12, 2005
565 posts
185 upvotes
Peterborough
mikka2017 wrote: does shell sell tim hortons GCs? if yes, i'll prolly get 200$ worth
That was my thought too but the two shells I tried had no tims cards.
Freedom Mobile, Simplii, EQ and Wealthsimple, customer