• Jan 18th, 2018 10:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
1242 posts
806 upvotes
Canada

Shell 90-day/30-day car wash pass share

I would like to offer organizing Shell car wash passes group share for RFD members.
Pass can be shared through smartphone app and you need a data plan to activate it once you're at the wash. Another option is to get the code in the app while on wifi and use it within 30 minutes. After it expires code has to be regenerated.
App is compatible with any phone running Android 5.0, iOS 9 or higher.
It doesn't matter where you located as long as you're in ON, BC, AB, SK or MB. Your local date is taken, so if you're in BC it will not interfere if you have to wash at 11 PM when it's already the next day in ON.

If interested or want to know more info, send me a PM, reply to this thread or email rfdwash@gmail.com

90-day pass:
1 day/week - $30, 2 days - $55, each additional is $25
Everyone will get at least 13 washes per each spot.
For every friend you bring to the group, I will give you either a $5 discount or a $5 back on paypal if you already paid for your spot.

Payment through paypal or email transfer.
Group starts as soon as all spots are filled.
I will create a WhatsApp group chat to coordinate trading days there (since people may be away, do not need a wash that day, etc.)

Current spots available for upcoming 90-day pass group:
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

If you're looking for some particular day that is already taken, I can check if the person is willing to switch or I can put you on the next group. Usually, at this time of the year, it takes no more than 3 days to find people for a group.

If there is interest, I can also organize 30-day pass group:
1 day/week - $13, 2 days - $25, each additional is $10
Everyone will get at least 4 washes per each spot

I can also sell full 90 and 30 day passes as well as Flex pass that can be used any day without an expiration date. Details here.

All washes are Ultimate (touchless or soft touch), normally $13.99 + tax at the pump.

Shell car wash app instructions
Note: official instructions encourage you to share pass with friends and family, so clearly this is legal.
Use on multiple phones, share with family & friends**

**Must use same sign in credentials if adding to multiple devices.
Last edited by seafish on Dec 28th, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 73 times in total.
63 replies
Dec 29, 2017
1 posts
I will take Wednesday if Friday is already taken. Thnx
Jan 11, 2008
411 posts
20 upvotes
I'll do saturday if it's still available. thanks
Jul 21, 2016
2 posts
Hi seafish I'm interested in 1 or 2 spaces if you have any room left!

Thanks!
Jan 29, 2005
111 posts
5 upvotes
Hi Seafish, i'd like a spot on the 90 day pass, ideally a day on the weekend or monday
Thanks