Group Buys

Shell 90-day/30-day car wash pass share

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2018 11:39 am
Oct 9, 2011
309 posts
114 upvotes
I am interested in this.

Is it an honor system in terms of sticking with the day selected? What if someone (not that they would) decides to use my day before I get there? How is this managed?
2 x Zoomer Wireless $36 loyalty plans
4 x Freedom Mobile plans
Ask me anything about Zoomer or Freedom
Ecobee 3 Lite curtesy of Green On
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
1247 posts
806 upvotes
Canada
dpw198 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 2:39 pm
I am interested in this.

Is it an honor system in terms of sticking with the day selected? What if someone (not that they would) decides to use my day before I get there? How is this managed?
Yes, this is an honor system. Theoretically, if someone abuses I can change the password to the account and kick this person out. But the other problem is to figure out who is that person.
So far this hasn't happened yet except couple of times when someone confused which day it was (because of a long weekend). Usually, people either offer their own day to the affected person or I can give a 1-time use replacement code.
Oct 9, 2011
309 posts
114 upvotes
seafish wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 2:49 pm
Yes, this is an honor system. Theoretically, if someone abuses I can change the password to the account and kick this person out. But the other problem is to figure out who is that person.
So far this hasn't happened yet except couple of times when someone confused which day it was (because of a long weekend). Usually, people either offer their own day to the affected person or I can give a 1-time use replacement code.
Makes sense.

One last question - When I get up to the automated wash, does the app give me a code to input for the wash or is there a bar code that gets scanned?

I'll take a Saturday and Sunday for the 90 day pass.

Thanks OP
2 x Zoomer Wireless $36 loyalty plans
4 x Freedom Mobile plans
Ask me anything about Zoomer or Freedom
Ecobee 3 Lite curtesy of Green On
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
1247 posts
806 upvotes
Canada
dpw198 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 3:16 pm
Makes sense.

One last question - When I get up to the automated wash, does the app give me a code to input for the wash or is there a bar code that gets scanned?

I'll take a Saturday and Sunday for the 90 day pass.

Thanks OP
There is a "Start wash" button in the app that becomes active once you near the terminal. Sometimes it doesn't work and app will give you a 5-digit code to punch into the terminal.
I reserved Saturday and Sunday for you.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1476 posts
490 upvotes
Ottawa
I'll take Thursday. Thanks
Apr 27, 2017
7 posts
PM me if someone is starting this . I would like a weekend please if possible.
Oct 17, 2003
270 posts
11 upvotes
Etobicoke
I would like Sat if possible?
Jan 10, 2018
4 posts
I am interested in carwash. Is there something available? Doesn't matter any day.