• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2017 4:21 am
[OP]
Sep 24, 2004
462 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough

Shell Car Wash Group Buy

I know it's kinda late, but I intend to start a 90 day Shell car wash group.

- Group will have 7 members
- Each member will have an assigned day of the week which they can use the pass. The day of the week will remain the same for the duration of the 90 days.
- If you wish, we can form a WhatsApp group to communicate and trade days between each other if needed (since people may be away, do not need a wash that day, etc.)
- Total pass cost is $179.95+HST
- Cost per person will be $30 (13 washes during the 90 days). I will only accept e-transfers or cash.
- Anticipated start date - ASAP
- Members can access the pass will be via the Shell car wash app. Instructions to download the app can be found here.
- I will purchase the pass once the group is full, then provide everyone with the code.

If you are interested, please PM me the following information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Day of the week you would like to be assigned
7 replies
May 2, 2015
179 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Im interested. how many people have shown interest so far?
[OP]
Sep 24, 2004
462 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
4 out of 7 are gone.

Wednesday, Friday and 2 other days (I'm flexible) are taken up.

Edit: I got a 2nd request for Friday thru PM, I'm checking if he's willing to switch to another day. So potential one more.
May 2, 2015
179 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I am okay with Monday or Thursday. let me know.
[OP]
Sep 24, 2004
462 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
So here's what I have:

Monday - trijunction
Tuesday - dealsbond
Wednesday - dealstealer491
Thursday - sudesingh
Friday - torvalds
Saturday - etto
Sunday - sudesingh

I can setup a WhatsApp group if the members would like to communicate among themselves. I do have contact #'s of some members. I'd send you a message with my contact details for the etransfer or if you'd like to meet-up in person. I'll target to start the 90 day latest by Sunday.
May 2, 2015
179 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sudesingh wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 9:31 pm
So here's what I have:

Monday - trijunction
Tuesday - dealsbond
Wednesday - dealstealer491
Thursday - sudesingh
Friday - torvalds
Saturday - etto
Sunday - sudesingh

I can setup a WhatsApp group if the members would like to communicate among themselves. I do have contact #'s of some members. I'd send you a message with my contact details for the etransfer or if you'd like to meet-up in person. I'll target to start the 90 day latest by Sunday.
sounds good. I have sent my phone number for adding in the group. pm me your details for transfer.