• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2017 3:40 am
[OP]
Dec 20, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes

Shell car wash group

Hello
We are an existing car wash group who share 90 day car wash passes at Shell participating car washes using the shell car wash app.

A couple of people are leaving so we have two open spots. Looking for folks respectful of their assigned day. Cost will be $30 (intrac e-transfer) per assigned day of the week (for 12-13 car washes). The coupon will be a 90 day coupon and if we get any bonuses it will be shared.

We get touchless or soft touch Ultimate car wash which is the highest level of car wash they offer. Check the link to make sure there are participating stations near you.

If interested, contact me. It is a great deal for those wanting shiny cars and we support shell by filling our cars at the stations when needed.
Thanks
12 replies
Sep 13, 2010
4 posts
Toronto
Hi I'm interested depending on what day is open.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1941 posts
320 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
What day of the week is available?
May 22, 2006
103 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How do we get the coupons for our days? I would be interested and am flexible for the day of the week
[OP]
Dec 20, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes
eesershad wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2017 12:36 pm
Hello
We are an existing car wash group who share 90 day car wash passes at Shell participating car washes using the shell car wash app.

A couple of people are leaving so we have two open spots. Looking for folks respectful of their assigned day. Cost will be $30 (intrac e-transfer) per assigned day of the week (for 12-13 car washes). The coupon will be a 90 day coupon and if we get any bonuses it will be shared.

We get touchless or soft touch Ultimate car wash which is the highest level of car wash they offer. Check the link to make sure there are participating stations near you.

If interested, contact me. It is a great deal for those wanting shiny cars and we support shell by filling our cars at the stations when needed.
Thanks

Sorry everyone all the days are now gone.
Apr 26, 2013
94 posts
16 upvotes
Cambridge
I know this spot is filled, but can anyone here chip in on the quality of the wash they get with Shell's touchless washes? ...I havent heard the greatest things.
Sep 8, 2008
137 posts
15 upvotes
T.O
i found different locations different experience, i like the one on warden/401
Nov 7, 2003
576 posts
72 upvotes
Hey, I'm also staring a wash group, PM me if interested....
Dec 19, 2017
2 posts
Termana wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2017 6:02 pm
Can anyone here chip in on the quality of the wash they get with Shell's touchless washes? ...I havent heard the greatest things.
I use the Shell Touchless car wash at Burnhamthorpe/Dixie Mississauga. The quality is Excellent!!! Much better than the Esso Touchless that I no longer use. Very busy at times... best to go early morning.
Dec 19, 2017
2 posts
The only problem with a 'dedicated day of week wash' is that you may go an entire week with a filthy vehicle. If my day was, let's say... Saturday, and there is a storm on Sunday, I'd have a very messy car for an entire week...