• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2018 1:31 am
[OP]
Mar 26, 2006
309 posts
192 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

Shell - Thirst Buster (slurpee) BOGO + Bonus 5 Air Miles

Air Miles Perks at Shell gas stations - Buy a 710ml Thirst Buster (slurpee) and get one free (same size or smaller) and get 5 bonus Air Miles if you show your Air Miles card. From July 2 - Sept 2.

Bonus Offer valid July 2 through to September 2, 2018 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and NT only (excluding Flying J locations). Maximum 5 transactions per Collector Number per day. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for your Bonus Miles to be loaded to your Collector Account.
buster.jpg
6 replies
Feb 18, 2004
733 posts
183 upvotes
How much does it go for? Cheaper than 7-Eleven?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2570 posts
223 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:57 pm
Never knew Shell sold slurpees. Going to have to give this a try.
This is not a slurpee (tm) any more than big 8 cola is a Coke.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2518 posts
753 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:57 pm
Never knew Shell sold slurpees. Going to have to give this a try.
Its new, I saw a machine in my local one when it was still cold and asked about it.
Apparently they said they were adding slushie machine called thirst buster and it’s a shell thing

My local one had a machine 12 years ago but disappeared. I’m hally it’s back again. I drink slushes at least once every couple days. Tastes better than the petro Canada and esso ones too

Although I was in Barrie yesterday and the shell only had slush puppies. So it might not be everywhere.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2003
3747 posts
151 upvotes
Has anyone had luck getting the promotion? The Shell I went to had no idea on the promotion. Of course at the time I didn’t have anything on my phone to show them.