Sep 10, 2015
193 posts
58 upvotes
Edmonton, AB T6X 1B7
Someone from my group also just reported success
Jul 1, 2016
91 posts
35 upvotes
For clarifications purposes; the whole idea of Touchless Car washes IS NOT to get a sparkle clean car Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes Life simply does not work that way... YET Winking Face
It's to wash off the excess salt/dirt/grime off your car at the end of the day in an convenient, cost-effective and time saving way. Thus preserving your car's paint for years to come. It's a good investment imo, espeically if you plan to change cars every 5 years or so.
From personal experience, it also greatly improves visibility from not having excess salt on your wind shield. Which doesn't wash off with windshield fluid, it just pushes it around... I am reminded of this nonsense everytime I drive my mother's car for whatever reason...
Anywho, It will be decades before touchless washes can match meticulous hand washing.
Just thought I'd share my 2 cents on this matter.

Edit: Disclaimer, it will be years before touchless car washes can match hand washing if Japan gets involved Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes that's right, I said it... I will take my leave now... *waddles off*
Sep 15, 2007
8 posts
For using the app for sharing, do you login with the same email or can you use different emails and just enter the code number?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18720 posts
6910 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
larrysy wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 10:31 am
For using the app for sharing, do you login with the same email or can you use different emails and just enter the code number?
Same email. Person that buys the card will setup the account and should send everyone in the group the username and password to login on the app
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Oct 9, 2014
10 posts
Burlington, ON
Would like to join group. Please let me know - reach out to a couple but no response yet.

Thanks!
May 28, 2012
266 posts
115 upvotes
Canada
Group full.
Last edited by dlhntr on Dec 22nd, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18720 posts
6910 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I'm already in a group but I'll either start a group (if I can get 6 others) or join a group for one wash a week if it would help anyone out.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
May 28, 2012
266 posts
115 upvotes
Canada
sleepyz wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 12:31 pm
Hi, I would be interested in joining a group. Thanks.
PM sent
May 28, 2012
266 posts
115 upvotes
Canada
Anicholson14 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 11:08 am
Would like to join group. Please let me know - reach out to a couple but no response yet.

Thanks!
PM sent
May 28, 2012
266 posts
115 upvotes
Canada
nasa25 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 3:29 pm
I'm already in a group but I'll either start a group (if I can get 6 others) or join a group for one wash a week if it would help anyone out.
PM sent
May 28, 2012
266 posts
115 upvotes
Canada
Group full.
Last edited by dlhntr on Dec 22nd, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 24, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes
DealSeek2016 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 12:15 pm
Sorry to those who have PMd me, just wanted to see how the card/app worked before I replied. I got the card, loaded the app, but noticed the app has been a bit flaky as others have noted. The two times I tried to use the app, it was unavailable due to what seems to be sever issues. You can't generate a new code like some have suggested if the sever isn't working. I had to go into the store and get a code as the app would not work, taking away the convince of being able to just drive up and push start on the app. The attendant generated a new code since the card number was loaded into the app and he could look it up to see it hadn't been used for the day. I'm sure the app communication issue will get worked out, as it does seem to be working this morning. If you are interested in joining a group buy, I don't want to be the one held responsible if the app isn't working on your assigned day at the time you are trying to wash your vehicle. If you are still interested in the group buy, I'll send you the info. For each assigned wash day you want per week, it will be a total of $27. Just to be clear, if you wanted every Wednesday and Saturday for the 90 day period, it would be $54.
The app seems to be working fine now. I have Wednesday and Thursdays left, however since the card was purchased on Monday, there are only 11 weeks (not 12) left/92 days remaining. PM me if interested.
Dec 20, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes
Looking for "honest" group members who will stick to their day/s of the week.

Group members will use whatsapp to communicate when necessary.

Contact me with the top two day of the week you are interested in. Cost is $30 per day of the week. I got the card 2 days ago so 13 weeks remaining.