• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2017 12:41 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 3, 2012
18 posts
1 upvote
Hello,

I will be creating a new group for the Shell Car Wash 90 Day Pass. Please PM me if you're interested in joining the group.

Thank you.
Apr 26, 2007
471 posts
18 upvotes
looking to join a group
Thank my post if it helped!
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13986 posts
3258 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
patrickkc wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 12:41 pm
Has anybody renewed the wash pass, got the 5 extra days then the card suddenly says 0 days left?

I thought the app was broken, until I went into the gas station to ask and the attendant told me my card has expired. I bought the renewal from the same gas station a few days ago and even got the 5 extra bonus days loaded.. then all of a sudden poof, 0 days left.
My groups card just went from 3 days left to zero (so basically the loss of 2 washes). Weird.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Sep 30, 2009
447 posts
81 upvotes
Richmond Hill
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 12:53 am
My groups card just went from 3 days left to zero (so basically the loss of 2 washes). Weird.
I went to the gas station and they phoned Shell (head office) I guess. Took them 2 days for the Gas station to call me back and told me the card is back to normal now. Total lost 3-4 days, but Shell gave me extra 5 days to compensate those days. The gas station attendant also gave me a free wash while he was on the phone with Shell. Still embarrassing as hell when there's a few cars backed up behind you and you gotta reverse out.. lol
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13986 posts
3258 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
patrickkc wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 2:39 am
I went to the gas station and they phoned Shell (head office) I guess. Took them 2 days for the Gas station to call me back and told me the card is back to normal now. Total lost 3-4 days, but Shell gave me extra 5 days to compensate those days. The gas station attendant also gave me a free wash while he was on the phone with Shell. Still embarrassing as hell when there's a few cars backed up behind you and you gotta reverse out.. lol
Yeah that sucks. It's my wash day and no washes left but at least my car is already clean lol
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Sep 3, 2012
18 posts
1 upvote
Morning,

If you're looking to join a group, we have 2 more slots available. Please PM me for more info.

Thanks.
Nov 7, 2003
455 posts
51 upvotes
patrickkc wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 2:39 am
I just called Shell today and they opened a ticket to restore the three days that were lost.

Hope this gets sorted out as I need to renew this week.
Sep 30, 2009
447 posts
81 upvotes
Richmond Hill
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 7:19 am
Yeah that sucks. It's my wash day and no washes left but at least my car is already clean lol
Hope the buyer of the wash card is able to get some extra days compensated.
325i wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 10:02 am
I just called Shell today and they opened a ticket to restore the three days that were lost.

Hope this gets sorted out as I need to renew this week.
Renew before the card runs out and you will get an extra 5 days. I am gonna guess that they will give you another 5 extra days to make up for the 3 days that were lost.

good luck!
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13986 posts
3258 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
patrickkc wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 11:17 am
Hope the buyer of the wash card is able to get some extra days compensated.

Renew before the card runs out and you will get an extra 5 days. I am gonna guess that they will give you another 5 extra days to make up for the 3 days that were lost.

good luck!
Yeah it's 325i lol
Firebolt wrote:
Oct 13, 2005
64 posts
25 upvotes
I am interested to join a group. Does it matter if group is all over Canada or all of the members have to be from same province or city?
Oct 13, 2005
64 posts
25 upvotes
Thank you lizzieEdm.

I am interested for 1 day a week group, if anyone has a room for one?