None
Aug 27, 2009
214 posts
50 upvotes
deathgod007 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 9:01 pm
Looking for a continuous shell car wash group. Prefer Saturday

OR

i can start my own group too if I get enough people on board.
Monday - Open
Tuesday - Open
Wednesday - Open
Thursday - Open
Friday - Open
Saturday - Myself
Sunday - Open

I will use whatsapp to add everyone in the group. Dm me your preferred day(s), first come first serve.
PM sent
Jul 4, 2008
1 posts
Richmond Hill, Ontar…
Hello. I am interested in two daya Monday and any other day you stilk have. I just do know how to PM you.
Oct 8, 2013
10 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
ernestolaing wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 7:09 pm
Hello. I am interested in two daya Monday and any other day you stilk have. I just do know how to PM you.
I sent u a PM. Check ur inbox and provide ur number so I can add to the whatsapp group
Oct 17, 2003
314 posts
19 upvotes
Etobicoke
Interested in sat or sun if someone is starting a group. Otherwise I may start my own group

Pm if you have sat or sun free otherwise if you want to join let me know what days your interested in. I have started up a Netflix and Vader group on rfd before.
Sep 10, 2017
447 posts
76 upvotes
Interested in a monthly enrolment. Please let me know if anybody is setting up a group or looking to fill up a spot. Thank you.
Last edited by Rogues2017 on Jun 17th, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7307 posts
1145 upvotes
I see this on my app. How to reload without deleting existing card??
Images
  • Screenshot_20180617-073207.png
Sep 10, 2017
447 posts
76 upvotes
Rogues2017 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2018 8:15 pm
Interested in a monthly enrolment. Please let me know if anybody is setting up a group or looking to fill up a spot. Thank you.
Bump...
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3136 posts
470 upvotes
Calgary
I will never buy this again.

Been using this for a year but the last card I got gave us nothing but headaches.

I was able to car wash last Monday when I bought a 30 day pass using the app. I was able to load the card onto the app just fine. After Monday the app has been saying that I have 0 washes left. Didnt matter if I tried to remove the card, re-add it, uninstall and reinstall the app. It kept telling me the card is not active or valid. Called their customer service and said they upgraded their systems and I had to use the physical card first. So from that Tuesday till Thursday it was the same error on the app.

Thursday went to the car wash and swiped it, it worked and then when loading to the app, it worked as well and it told me I have 26 days left. Then few secondd after it got reset to 0 again right in front of my eyes while looking at the app and went back to first step again of getting the same error.

I had a customer Rep on the line the whole time and couldn't figure out why it's doing that. Asked me to email a screenshot of the error and proof of purchase and since then I have not received anything from them just a confirmation that they received the email.

I will never buy shell car wash again not gas up at their stations. Horrible customer service.
Dec 22, 2015
39 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looking for a slot, can do anyday of the week. Please PM me if you have any slots!
Jan 3, 2018
5 posts
I am looking for an spot anyday, first choice is sunday but open on other days too. Please PM me if any body has any spot.
Oct 17, 2003
314 posts
19 upvotes
Etobicoke
Hi

Going to start a group

Have Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday available.

Will create a what's up group once I found a person for each day. May consider doing 30 days at a time if cards are an issue.
May 21, 2012
4 posts
GTA Ontario
Hi, I am interested in two days Tue and Fri if they are still available. Thanks
May 21, 2012
4 posts
GTA Ontario
@ GenX .......I am looking for two days, Tue and Fri if that is still available