None
Jul 28, 2005
582 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
Group Full
Thanks for the interest everyone

Monday available!

Looking to create a long term running group.
The group will consist of a 90 day cycle (3x30 day passes), which equals ~$39 for 1 day per week in the 90 day cycle (3x30 day passes).
1 week before the current 90 day cycle (3x30 day passes) expire, I will request another round of $39 for 1 day per week for the next 90 day cycle (3x30 day passes), for continuity.

First to PM and EMT gets the spot.

Thanks
Last edited by molexir on Jul 28th, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[removed]
Jul 27, 2018
1 posts
Hi, I am interested in filling Monday spot. Just registered, no way to pm. Send to your email.
Feb 24, 2008
51 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
I'm looking to join a group, but wondering if someone can explain or point me to the post where it explains how this all works as this would be my first time joining one of these groups.

Thanks
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
2966 posts
598 upvotes
chckn wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 1:35 pm
I'm looking to join a group, but wondering if someone can explain or point me to the post where it explains how this all works as this would be my first time joining one of these groups.

Thanks
Step 1: Read the first two posts of this thread and click on the link.
Feb 24, 2008
51 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
vivibaby wrote:
Jul 29th, 2018 4:01 pm
Step 1: Read the first two posts of this thread and click on the link.
I've read the link and I understand the 30 day / 90 day passes.
What I don't understand is how the group buy portion of this works.
Sounds like a group will have 7 people, each designated a day of the week to go wash their car.
Since everyone shares the same login, is there anything in place that will stop someone from washing their car multiple times in the same week?
Or is this an honour system type of thing?
Feb 1, 2012
65 posts
6 upvotes
Markham
chckn wrote:
Jul 29th, 2018 11:50 pm
I've read the link and I understand the 30 day / 90 day passes.
What I don't understand is how the group buy portion of this works.
Sounds like a group will have 7 people, each designated a day of the week to go wash their car.
Since everyone shares the same login, is there anything in place that will stop someone from washing their car multiple times in the same week?
Or is this an honour system type of thing?
It is more of an honour system. But you can actually view what location was last used and at what time. So if someone does use it for example on your day. You obviously can't go, but you would have to notify the person who set up the share and they can usually tell who used it last, unless by chance everyone uses the same station. But i joined a few of these and never had any issues.
Feb 24, 2008
51 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
jlang129 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2018 9:03 am
It is more of an honour system. But you can actually view what location was last used and at what time. So if someone does use it for example on your day. You obviously can't go, but you would have to notify the person who set up the share and they can usually tell who used it last, unless by chance everyone uses the same station. But i joined a few of these and never had any issues.
Ok that make sense. Thanks for the confirmation.
Still interested in joining a group!
Apr 29, 2012
2 posts
SCARBOROUGH
Im not hosting a group buy but for those who only need to wash their car twice a month or just want the freedom of washing their car on any day, Im selling shell car washes for $5 each.

I have a 30 day pass so for the days where I dont need them, ill sell. Please email PM for contact info.

The way it would work is that you text me when you want to wash and I will send you the car wash code. No app use required.

Thanks!
Apr 3, 2008
116 posts
Hi, I'm starting a new 60 day group pass (2x30days). I've contacted a few people that have posted above. There is potentially 1 or 2 more days left. Please PM me for the details. Hoping to start the pass ASAP. Thanks.

Edit: all gone. Sorry!
Last edited by djmackj on Aug 6th, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 3, 2008
116 posts
Still have Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday left.

EDIT: all gone sorry!
Apr 30, 2018
4 posts
I'm very interested and looking for long term group. I'm interested in fridays or thursdays but will consider any day...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)