Travel

Sheng Nuo Tour- Chinese tour company - Anyone travelled with them ?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2018 4:36 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Jun 14, 2016
45 posts
9 upvotes

Sheng Nuo Tour- Chinese tour company - Anyone travelled with them ?

http://shengnuo.ca/html/en/bustours/flowerpot2days.htm

Anyone has done this above tour from this Chinese tour company ? I have heard about Taipan and Safeway tours. But this company is new to me.

Any reviews about this tour or the company Sheng Nuo in general ? Bad or Good reviews ?

I understand the tours are hectic. But I don't want to drive and this tour is only 2 days and inexpensive, so willing to take a chance with them.
4 replies
Sep 13, 2016
18 posts
1 upvote
did you travel with shengnuo ? I plan to book a tour with them. Any feedback is appreciated.
Mar 28, 2018
1 posts
I do not recommend make a deal with this company. 3 weeks ago I bought a tour for two persons and paid money through PayPal with required 3% extra payment. PayPal verified the money transfer. But from Sheng Nuo company I do not receive any purchase verification letter. Now I claim for receiving my money back
Dec 2, 2018
1 posts
We travelled with them twice, Toronto-Quebec and New York - Washington - Pensylvannia and was great value for the money. I always pay thru RBC and Mr Sheng Nuo always give me confirmation by email after receiving my payment. The tour guide speaks English and are very knowledgeable. Yes I highly recommend them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
5694 posts
1297 upvotes
Markham
IvyR84505 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 10:03 pm
We travelled with them twice, Toronto-Quebec and New York - Washington - Pensylvannia and was great value for the money. I always pay thru RBC and Mr Sheng Nuo always give me confirmation by email after receiving my payment. The tour guide speaks English and are very knowledgeable. Yes I highly recommend them.
Thanks for the feedback Mr Nuo.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!