• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2015 11:15 am
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto

Sheridan College - Bachelor of Business

Anybody attend or upgrade their diploma to a degree through Sheridan College?

I notice they have a Bachelor of Marketing Management. Any insights? Drawbacks? Pros?
[QUOTE]I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.[/QUOTE] ~Andy Bernard, The Office (U.S.)
4 replies
Aug 20, 2015
24 posts
Etobicoke, ON
You mean the one at Davis campus or Hazel Macallion
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Veilmenacex wrote: You mean the one at Davis campus or Hazel Macallion
Hazel Macallion campus, want to do it part-time. I know they were granted university accreditation temporary for some programs; would be able to upgrade in less time that way.
[QUOTE]I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.[/QUOTE] ~Andy Bernard, The Office (U.S.)
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
EDIT: Ok well forget that, I think I'm just going to go the online route instead.
Oct 4, 2012
180 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
I would stay away if I were you. Tried 2 classes in the summer. Courses were just like diploma. And who wants a university degree that says Sheridan COLLEGE on it? Only reason why a lot of people are going in is they accept students with low GPAs. They also want us to take 8 courses in addition to all 3rd and 4th year courses.