• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2013 11:35 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 12, 2004
3 posts

Shipping from Costco.com to Canada

Hello currently trying to purchase a few things from Costco.com, but they won't ship it to the place I usually use in point Roberts nor Blaine

Anyone have any success shipping to Canada from Costco.com??
8 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
16163 posts
3599 upvotes
Considering they don't even ship to US package receivers, good luck with Canada.
Sep 2, 2012
1 posts
CALGARY
I did this in July 2012. I was going to Couer D'Alene Idaho so I had it shipped to a Kinek point location (Postal Plus) in Dalton Gardens. The bigger problem for me was that Costco.com would not take my Canadian credit card. I ended up buying a Costco gift card and used that to pay for my purchase online. I had heard they don't ship to package receivers but may be try a post office in Bellingham. Good luck.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1506 posts
116 upvotes
Edmonton
if they know its a receiver they wont ship
Nov 3, 2009
415 posts
99 upvotes
If someone has come across a "working" address for Blaine or Bellingham please let me know by direct mail. Unfortunately the only way to get the mattress we want is via costco.com.
Aug 7, 2010
691 posts
143 upvotes
jellybean18 wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2012 2:24 pm
I did this in July 2012. I was going to Couer D'Alene Idaho so I had it shipped to a Kinek point location (Postal Plus) in Dalton Gardens. The bigger problem for me was that Costco.com would not take my Canadian credit card. I ended up buying a Costco gift card and used that to pay for my purchase online. I had heard they don't ship to package receivers but may be try a post office in Bellingham. Good luck.
Can you buy a gift card from canadian costco store or online and pay for it or have to be a american coctco gift card ?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
8345 posts
2972 upvotes
Southern Ontario
CBI is a no go?

Wondering about a workaround for this also. Just saw something not available in Canada.

Edit: I see it on Amazon.com... item does not ship to my address. Does Amazon ship to CBI?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2011
3043 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
AncasterRFD wrote:
Mar 10th, 2013 11:29 am
CBI is a no go?

Wondering about a workaround for this also. Just saw something not available in Canada.
May not be - if they know it's a receiver.
× < >