• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2020 6:53 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15194 posts
4833 upvotes
Here 'n There
Ydqc56 wrote: I can not use them as they don’t accept prepaid shipment anymore. Otherwise I love them. But that is not my point
What do you mean by not accepting 'prepaid shipment'?

My labels are prepaid when I drop the shipment off as I pay for the labels online out of my chitchats account, which gets auto-loaded from my credited card when it is lower than a certain threshold. The product I ship has been prepaid by the customer. So everything is prepaid and Chitchats accepts it no problem.
Jul 18, 2019
12 posts
1 upvote
eonibm wrote: What do you mean by not accepting 'prepaid shipment'?

My labels are prepaid when I drop the shipment off as I pay for the labels online out of my chitchats account, which gets auto-loaded from my credited card when it is lower than a certain threshold. The product I ship has been prepaid by the customer. So everything is prepaid and Chitchats accepts it no problem.
"We have since removed third party postage- You will only be able to purchase postage through our platform. We’re sorry that we cannot accommodate third party postage as our focus is on providing an all-in-one shipping solution with low-cost postage options and time-saving features (i.e. full tracking, faster delivery, shipping presets, bulk editing along with some direct store integrations)."
Jul 13, 2016
707 posts
402 upvotes
Mytoiletbowl wrote: Just wondering if you guys know anyone that do USPS from Ottawa, Ontario?
Chit Chats as of last month
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15194 posts
4833 upvotes
Here 'n There
Ydqc56 wrote: "We have since removed third party postage- You will only be able to purchase postage through our platform. We’re sorry that we cannot accommodate third party postage as our focus is on providing an all-in-one shipping solution with low-cost postage options and time-saving features (i.e. full tracking, faster delivery, shipping presets, bulk editing along with some direct store integrations)."
Oh so you mean 3rd party prepaid. Why is buying your postage through a 3rd party more beneficial than through Chitchats? Is it less expensive? I remember one third party company, stamps.com, which you can buy USPS postage through costs extra for the subscription and their prices were not any cheaper than Chitchats.
Jul 18, 2019
12 posts
1 upvote
As the shipment is already paid and need to use that pre paid label instead of any other usps or chitchats ship label.
And this is even not what I asked
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15194 posts
4833 upvotes
Here 'n There
Ydqc56 wrote: As the shipment is already paid and need to use that pre paid label instead of any other usps or chitchats ship label.
And this is even not what I asked
Your responses are so confusing. Why not buy the postage from Chitchats instead of who you paid for that shipment that is already paid?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15194 posts
4833 upvotes
Here 'n There
Ydqc56 wrote: as that is the platform's requirment.
What platform are you using that restricts you from the freedom to buy postage where you want? I have never heard of that.