Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Shoeme.ca] Hot! $50 off $100, free ship

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2016 9:23 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2005
1698 posts
127 upvotes
Just did this today. Looks to be good through to April 30th. Prices on ShoeMe range all over from way overpriced, to competitive, to reasonably good. Thanked!
Nov 9, 2014
299 posts
80 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Wpegger wrote: Bought this for 32.50$... had to buy an overpriced item...already shipped...thanks op
http://www.shoeme.ca/products/lacrosse-ice-king-brown
Thank you for bumping this thread. I was thinking of this coupon the other day and just couldn't remember the name of this site! (Shoe me is just not very memorable to me)

Bought these too. Not bad for $52!! How did you get it to $32 may I ask?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
Frugalpanda wrote: Thank you for bumping this thread. I was thinking of this coupon the other day and just couldn't remember the name of this site! (Shoe me is just not very memorable to me)

Bought these too. Not bad for $52!! How did you get it to $32 may I ask?
82.50 -50 =32.50 :cheesygri
Of course there's an overpriced filler that I didn't want to buy...With the filler item and taxes I paid 60$
Nov 9, 2014
299 posts
80 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Wpegger wrote: 82.50 -50 =32.50 :cheesygri
Of course there's an overpriced filler that I didn't wanted to buy...With the filler item and taxes I paid 60$
Hahhaha I forgot about the filler :facepalm:
I added the $17 leather insoles

$32 is a great price, thanks for posting! :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
Wpegger wrote: 82.50 -50 =32.50 :cheesygri
Of course there's an overpriced filler that I didn't wanted to buy...With the filler item and taxes I paid 60$
filler returnable?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
ez_86 wrote: filler returnable?
It is, but not sure how the refund calculations would work out...
Dec 15, 2007
249 posts
27 upvotes
Thanks! Got my self a rare shoes @ $82 taxes is in.... created multiples accounts to get the same shoes and sell in ebay for max profit :)

It retails in ebay @ $174
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
recommended myself 2x & ordered 2 pairs of dress shoes for work. thanks op
Jan 21, 2015
46 posts
34 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Got a pair of original Sperries for 67.80 all in. Thanks OP!
Nov 28, 2013
52 posts
78 upvotes
Montreal
Jumped on the Lacrosse Ice King boots, and was pumped to see that they carry Darn Tough socks - Perfect filler, great deal.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Devram wrote: Thanks! Got my self a rare shoes @ $82 taxes is in.... created multiples accounts to get the same shoes and sell in ebay for max profit :)

It retails in ebay @ $174
And which pair is this?
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Dec 15, 2007
249 posts
27 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: And which pair is this?
Secret... once its sold out I would disclose it :)
Oct 16, 2012
62 posts
24 upvotes
Orangeville
I ordered a pair of westerns Friday -.-

But, that was from the outlet which I'm sure won't apply.
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I got my $8 ebates confirmation.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1329 posts
360 upvotes
Has anyone done a return with this company? Just wondering how "easy" it really is in case I need to do so.
Nov 7, 2013
141 posts
133 upvotes
Halifax
strippedaway wrote: Has anyone done a return with this company? Just wondering how "easy" it really is in case I need to do so.
Yes, and it's very easy. Request a return on their website, customer service rep e-mails you asking why you want a return (in my case it was an exchange due to bad sizing), and they e-mail you a return shipping label. It definitely helps if the shoes being returned are still in new condition, and if you keep the original packaging. In my case they sent out my new shoes before I even had the old ones in the mail.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1329 posts
360 upvotes
myothercarsaseaking wrote: Yes, and it's very easy. Request a return on their website, customer service rep e-mails you asking why you want a return (in my case it was an exchange due to bad sizing), and they e-mail you a return shipping label. It definitely helps if the shoes being returned are still in new condition, and if you keep the original packaging. In my case they sent out my new shoes before I even had the old ones in the mail.
Thanks for the reply. Sizing is my worry about buying from them. Looking to buy a pair of DCs but they don't have the exact size I'm wearing now. They do, however, have a .5 bigger and my shoes are kinda snug anyways so I should be okay. Their online stock keeps fluctuating but they never carry my size for some reason. Or else they sell out of them super fast.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1149 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't get that 50% off code everybody got, anyone got an extra one they aren't going to use - if so please PM me

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)