Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Shop.ca - $25 Paypal Promo is Back & 20% Rebate & $25 sign-up & Codes & 5% PayPal

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2015 10:20 am
Tags:
None
Jan 19, 2007
649 posts
70 upvotes
sparrow_69 wrote: I contacted ebates on feb 15th and received a quick reply stating it can take up to 3 days for paypal payments to appear under our paypal acct. I have yet to receive anything so I emailed them again today. No reply as of yet.
Same nothing yet. Getting worried a bit now... Wondering if I should let it be or contact them.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
success_one wrote: I've had > $120 in my ebates account from shop.ca purchases from September 2013 through mid December. I didn't get any payout in November, and now nothing in February! I'm super irritated. I contacted ebates in November and they just told me that my purchases were under review from shop.ca. I haven't returned or questioned anything! How long are most other people having to wait?
I can only speculate, but it almost looks like if the eligible cashback wasn't paid on the 15th, it will be canceled or something?
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1415 posts
260 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I got $200 via paypal on the 15th.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Even though all my cashback went into "paid" (cheque) I never did receive the email about the big fat cheque being mailed like last time. Shrug.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2005
3011 posts
135 upvotes
Mtl
Received a reply from ebates. The rep mentions payments for this quarter are still being processed and to get in touch if I have yet to receive anything by the end of the month. My november 15th payment was received 3wks in advance. I've replied and will press the issue to get an answer asap. I'm not waiting until the end of the month...
Price errors are the only real sales :)
I refused to be gouged by canadian retailers when purchases can be made in the U.S for a LOT less..
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
Darn, they "caught" me. They removed $50 in referral money. Oh well, they accidentally gave me $75 from a returned item :)
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2005
3011 posts
135 upvotes
Mtl
Good news! Just got my ebates cash back through PayPal. I guess persistance is key :-)
I refused to be gouged by canadian retailers when purchases can be made in the U.S for a LOT less..
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1904 posts
1508 upvotes
Would anyone, by any chance, have a cached version of http://www.shop.ca/c/shop-social-loyalty from December 2013? Since then, they added this note: Please note, the referral must have a charge total of $75, which is after all Rewards used, and discounts.

I am positive this note wasn't there when I referred my friends.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
sparrow_69 wrote: Good news! Just got my ebates cash back through PayPal. I guess persistance is key :-)
Persistence or patience?
Balzard wrote: Would anyone, by any chance, have a cached version of http://www.shop.ca/c/shop-social-loyalty from December 2013? Since then, they added this note: Please note, the referral must have a charge total of $75, which is after all Rewards used, and discounts.

I am positive this note wasn't there when I referred my friends.
It definitely was not there before and was the cause of much confusion and tears.

I don't suppose anybody on cheque received anything yet?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2005
3011 posts
135 upvotes
Mtl
BinaryJay wrote: Persistence or patience?

It definitely was not there before and was the cause of much confusion and tears.

I don't suppose anybody on cheque received anything yet?
Persistence (having to email them several times) In the end, I received the payment a few days late, so no biggie.. Just happy I got it :)
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
Ebates sent me out a cheque, which included the 20% $500 for $450 Petro Canada gas promo over the holidays. Wasn't expecting it, but nice that it went through.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nounou23 wrote: Anyone ordered the Foscam FI8918W Wireless/Wired Pan and Tilt IP Camera from shop.ca

It's 65$. I have some credit I want to use... When I check the foscam website it's saying they will honor the warranty if you buy it at specific retailers... but on shop.ca it's saying "Supplied By:Gansco Trading Inc"

Link:

http://www.shop.ca/c/foscam-foscam-fi89 ... a-23403009
Did you ever find out of Gansco Trading Inc.`s items were being honoured in terms of manufactures warranty? I see they've only been in business from 2013-07-16 according to Corporations Canada.
Aug 30, 2012
999 posts
572 upvotes
Toronto
AFG786 wrote: Did you ever find out of Gansco Trading Inc.`s items were being honoured in terms of manufactures warranty? I see they've only been in business from 2013-07-16 according to Corporations Canada.
I ordered a foscam from Shop.ca, and I purchased the one with Foscam Canada listed as the supplier & a authorized retailer. I wouldn't purchased the one from Gansco, theres a lot of fake foscams going around.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
AFG786 wrote: Did you ever find out of Gansco Trading Inc.`s items were being honoured in terms of manufactures warranty? I see they've only been in business from 2013-07-16 according to Corporations Canada.
I never found out if they were but I still ordered it. It's working great and don't think I have a fake one.

I didn't have it plugged in for months but over the weekend my neighbor got broken in so I set it up again with a ddns server so it's all set to go and working A1 with the new firmware.