Page 28 of 100

Re: Shop.ca - $25 Paypal Promo is Back & 20% Rebate & $25 sign-up & Codes & 5% PayPal

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 4:27 pm
by alwaysbuylow
mikka1989 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 4:09 pm
too bad they don't sell any android TV sticks/boxes!
They do.
http://www.shop.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/se ... =rikomagic

Re: Shop.ca - $25 Paypal Promo is Back & 20% Rebate & $25 sign-up & Codes & 5% PayPal

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 4:42 pm
by resphys
Just bought the Sennheiser HD280 Pro with:

$15 off from coupon code SAVE15
$25 cash back from SHOP.ca
$25 cash back from Paypal
20% off from eBates
$10 cash from eBates new registration

Had to use the kraft envelopes ($0.40) as a filler. Came to around $30 taxes included.

Thanks for the deal!

EDIT: Also, if you're waiting for your money to show up on your ebates account, it all refreshed once I spoke to them on Live Chat (the $10 and 20%).

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 4:44 pm
by embguy
Is "Rikomagic MK802 IV Quad Core 2GB DDR3 + 8GB Flash + Bluetooth Andorid TVBox Mini PC" any good?
I like it is a quad core with 2GB RAM. 1GB RAM on future Android is not going to cut it. But I have not used a TV stick before. This stick does not come with a remote. I have a BT keyboard. Can I use with it without a mouse?

http://www.shop.ca/c/rikomagic-rikomagi ... c-23227100

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 5:03 pm
by alwaysbuylow
embguy wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 4:44 pm
Is "Rikomagic MK802 IV Quad Core 2GB DDR3 + 8GB Flash + Bluetooth Andorid TVBox Mini PC" any good?
I like it is a quad core with 2GB RAM. 1GB RAM on future Android is not going to cut it. But I have not used a TV stick before. This stick does not come with a remote. I have a BT keyboard. Can I use with it without a mouse?

http://www.shop.ca/c/rikomagic-rikomagi ... c-23227100
MK802 IV has WIFI issue, you will need to reposition the antenna, other than that it should work fine, and it should work with any BT keyboard and BT mouse.
http://liliputing.com/2013/07/simple-fi ... mance.html

You can try to find a good deal on one of Rikomagic's remotes.
http://www.rikomagic.com/en/product/product_17_1.html

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 5:07 pm
by fightbriz
If you're waiting for the Global 3 Piece Knife Set which is out of stock, I saw that there's another 3 piece set that is in stock right now. It's $175 (the other set is $150), but instead of a sandwich/bagel knife, it has a bread knife.
http://www.shop.ca/c/global-global-3-pi ... t-23292543

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 5:19 pm
by bcrt2000
Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4, and some other stuff are available now: http://www.shop.ca/c/video-games

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 5:29 pm
by Fightguard
Finally pulled the trigger this!
applied all codes, rewards, offers, referrals, etc., etc....
And when its all said and done:
for $26-$27 I got a hipstreet 7" tablet for the kids to use in the car, a shirt for me, and a magnetic metal clip (filler item).
Btw, my ebates pending 20% cb for the purchase appeared immediately but had to use live chat to get the $10 sign up bonus applied.

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 6:53 pm
by bluegusher
many thanks! was able to pick up a shaver worth $100+ for half, with this coupon chain.

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 7:21 pm
by c613m
I wish they would put up next-gen games for pre-order...

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 8:48 pm
by MaxPower19
How long does the ebates $10 on first purchase typically take to post?

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 8:57 pm
by neezee
MaxPower19 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 8:48 pm
How long does the ebates $10 on first purchase typically take to post?
did it twice had to go on chat to request it even though i applied to ebates through the $10 bonus signup link.. they'll apply it onto your account

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 9:10 pm
by ssd0904
amy2421 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 11:37 am
While this might work, I consider this the height of scamming rather than good RFD'ing. THIS is how great deals for legitimate folks get shut down because people like you can't help but keep dipping your hand in the cookie jar.

Go back and re-read your post as if you were shop.ca marketing exec and you'll see why scammer sh*t like this gets great deals shut down for everyone.
Firstly
I didnt buy anything that everybody wants, such as Xbox
Secondly
How is this a scam? I have two legit paypal accounts that are eligible for credit since I use them both frequently
Thirdly
I've only made my first purchase.

If this is a scam, then call them to sue me, because it's NOT a scam, WHATSOEVER. And how did i shut down great deals? Did i do it 200 times? Can i do it infinitely? No, everyone, including me, can only do it max couple times because people don't have 200 paypal accounts. As I've said before, If I did this and bought popular Xbox 360 OR PS3 games, I would be ashamed that I put it out of stock, but I didn't and I'm sharing a way of saving more money for RFDer's

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 9:22 pm
by BinaryJay
dtrader69 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 9:15 pm
bought this just now http://www.shop.ca/c/babyliss-pro-babyl ... tb=4012942 and ebates.ca rebate shows up within 5 minutes.
as the OP said, turn off ADBLOCKER before going to ebates.ca to get to shop.ca
Wow, I could barely get through the product writeup without laughing... so much BS pseudoscience crammed into such a small space lol.

"tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat Far infrared heat penetrates hair from within, resulting in faster drying with less damage Built-in ion generator: negative ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth shiny hair 3 heat and 2 speed settings"

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 9:28 pm
by BinaryJay
ssd0904 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 9:10 pm
Firstly
I didnt buy anything that everybody wants, such as Xbox
Secondly
How is this a scam? I have two legit paypal accounts that are eligible for credit since I use them both frequently
Thirdly
I've only made my first purchase.

If this is a scam, then call them to sue me, because it's NOT a scam, WHATSOEVER. And how did i shut down great deals? Did i do it 200 times? Can i do it infinitely? No, everyone, including me, can only do it max couple times because people don't have 200 paypal accounts. As I've said before, If I did this and bought popular Xbox 360 OR PS3 games, I would be ashamed that I put it out of stock, but I didn't and I'm sharing a way of saving more money for RFDer's

[obscene rude crap removed]
Your post clearly suggested creating multiples of both ebates and shop.ca accounts to get multiple new customer bonuses as well as referring yourself in both cases. You think ebates or shop.ca actually inteded their promos to be used like this? All I'm saying is, I'm surprised at your response - it's almost like you believe what you're saying.

Also I really don't see how what you buy or don't buy using the promos has anything to do with what the other posters were commenting on. Just saying...

Also, the part at the end was real classy... I don't think you belong here.

Posted: Oct 27th, 2013 9:32 pm
by dtrader69
BinaryJay wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 9:22 pm
Wow, I could barely get through the product writeup without laughing... so much BS pseudoscience crammed into such a small space lol.

"tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat Far infrared heat penetrates hair from within, resulting in faster drying with less damage Built-in ion generator: negative ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth shiny hair 3 heat and 2 speed settings"
heh...that's why you dont read the shop.ca descriptions :) have you tried reading the crap that groupon spill out promoting their deals?!?

for example, this is a groupon for chinese food write-up:
"The best part about eating Chinese food is the confidence that comes when more than one billion people tacitly support your culinary decision. Eat with the in crowd with this Groupon."

just go to amazon and read product info...just gives the specs...all i need.