Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[SHOP.CA] Esso $500 Gift Card Bundle for $475

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2015 7:36 pm
Tags:
520 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
This is getting better. I usually gas at Costco. Recently got a bunch of Crappy Tire GCs in the promos. Now this Esso GC is also looking good.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2005
1694 posts
92 upvotes
You won't get that cash back from either Paypal or ebates.

'Excluded transactions from this Offer include, but are not limited to the following: pre-orders, gift certificate payments, gift card purchases, automatic and/or recurring payments that you have scheduled, and any payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account. If the payment for any purchase is refunded or cancelled at any time, you are not eligible for the Offer. If the payment is refunded after you receive the cash back, PayPal will deduct the cash back amount from your account.'
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Edit: Never mind ^
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
Wow, thanks for the post!
HOWEVER, Paypal's 5% promo terms & conditions state:
Excluded transactions from this Offer include, but are not limited to the following: pre-orders, gift certificate payments, gift card purchases, automatic and/or recurring payments that you have scheduled, and any payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account. If the payment for any purchase is refunded or cancelled at any time, you are not eligible for the Offer. If the payment is refunded after you receive the cash back, PayPal will deduct the cash back amount from your account.

In addition, eBates cashback will likely not be given.
Jun 9, 2006
574 posts
81 upvotes
Can't login to the Shop.ca site
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Canadian Tire gift card deal was better since you get CDN Tire money. Pretty good deal since there's more ESSO's around I suppose.
Nov 7, 2004
806 posts
58 upvotes
Vancouver
I enter the code and it shows me the $50 discount on the shopping cart screen with a price of $450.
However when I get to the final checkout/confirm payment screen, it doesn't show the discount but instead the full price of $500.

Anyone have any idea what the deal is here?
Jul 20, 2011
28 posts
9 upvotes
REGINA
The rebate is now 29% from ebates.
So tempted to test my luck on 29% instead of 50OFF...
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26761 posts
9330 upvotes
where I belong
WTF......

I bought the exact bundle for $475 just 2-3 days ago
I cannot cancel the order - "This order can no longer be cancelled. It has already been released for fulfilment or is in transit."
Now I wonder if I can contact them for extra $25 refund/credit

[Shop.ca] Esso $500 Gift Card Bundle for $475 (5% off) - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
jerry688 wrote: The rebate is now 29% from ebates.
So tempted to test my luck on 29% instead of 50OFF...
you can't use coupon with ebates? I also want to use ebates + 50OFF
Place Your Ad Here
Oct 8, 2010
993 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
RatePlans wrote: you can't use coupon with ebates? I also want to use ebates + 50OFF
NOTE: Cash Back is not available on Video Game Consoles, Video Games, Video Game Accessories, Gas Cards, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates or any eGift Card purchases at this time
Sep 26, 2012
534 posts
297 upvotes
Thornhill
If I bought the 475 for 500 one earlier, which it said one per customer, can I still get this one with the same account?
Also 2 people buy the "one per customer" with different shop.ca account/Visa card but share the same psychical address, would both purchase be honoured?
Thanks in advance!
Dec 5, 2010
22 posts
5 upvotes
Babypimpin wrote: I enter the code and it shows me the $50 discount on the shopping cart screen with a price of $450.
However when I get to the final checkout/confirm payment screen, it doesn't show the discount but instead the full price of $500.

Anyone have any idea what the deal is here?
I'm getting the same thing...
Oct 11, 2006
356 posts
85 upvotes
tilting_msh wrote: I'm getting the same thing...
I received the confirmation email and only $450 was charged. Also confirmed this with my paypal account
Banned
Oct 22, 2009
520 posts
490 upvotes
Shop.ca
Esso $500 GC = $450 ( 10% off )

Not sure if it will stack with Paypal 5% cashback.

CODE = ESSO50
Images
Jul 20, 2014
118 posts
22 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
does anyone know if the 29% ebates cash back works on the gas card? if so that would be 355$ for 500$ worth of gas cards
Banned
Oct 22, 2009
520 posts
490 upvotes
queese wrote: does anyone know if the 29% ebates cash back works on the gas card? if so that would be 355$ for 500$ worth of gas cards
IT DOES not work. sorry caps