• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2016 6:43 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1589 posts
391 upvotes
St. John's
prod wrote: so my order on store credit has been processing for six days now. Time to worry?
Maybe. Given their situation I'd say yes.

But I once placed an order that said 'processing' for weeks, and the item just showed up about a week or 10 days. It later went through and my credit card got charged, but this was two or three weeks after the item (a ~$500 table) had been delivered!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9413 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto
bought a tablet and other stuff.. a while back.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3195 posts
500 upvotes
Brampton
Chew300ZX wrote: Maybe. Given their situation I'd say yes.

But I once placed an order that said 'processing' for weeks, and the item just showed up about a week or 10 days. It later went through and my credit card got charged, but this was two or three weeks after the item (a ~$500 table) had been delivered!
Actually I got an email from shop.ca customer service on thursday apologizing for the delay from the shipper. That was the day they announced the sale of the company, so I wish Annie and the rest of the staff luck in the future...
Nov 7, 2014
708 posts
324 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
How can a money laundering organization go bankrupt?
Apr 30, 2007
916 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
has anyone received their stuff?

It seems like they fired the phone CSR...
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3195 posts
500 upvotes
Brampton
Still getting email messages from support. Now they say its delayed from the merchant, probable ship date Aug 4.
They have my money, I hope they pay the vendor while theres still someone there to do it.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1171 posts
79 upvotes
STONEY CREEK
panckage wrote: How can a money laundering organization go bankrupt?
No money to launder. Or they just aren't good at it.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3195 posts
500 upvotes
Brampton
they are quite certain my order will be shipped this week -.-
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
25218 posts
5471 upvotes
panckage wrote: How can a money laundering organization go bankrupt?
LOL. I'm sure there's a winner and a loser here. The guys that owned/ran it probably made off with a killing. Creditors get screwed--really not that concerning tome. A lot of consumers got good deals too. I never ordered from there but nearly did on a few occasions. Everytime I went to buy something, what I wanted was gone (previously on the site but then just disappeared later). Oh well, no surprise this has happened. The business model was surely linked to some kind of laundering or other illegal/immoral/illicit scam op, otherwise it just doesn't make any sense at all.