Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shop.ca

Shop.ca targeted email coupon code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2014 11:53 am
Tags:
Sep 21, 2007
245 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto

[Shop.ca] Shop.ca targeted email coupon code

Received an email from Shop.ca to thank for my recent purchase (I believe it's the ESSO $500 gift cards I puchased a few days ago). It's an unique code (so if you are lucky then you get it). With the Paypal 5% cash back if you pay by Paypal for your order, basically if you get their gift card and you are enjoying the same deal as the ESSO $50 off $500 (10% + max $20 Paypal credit back). But with this coupon code I believe you can spend on different things (not only with one item, but as long as your cart is $500 or over, you can still apply the code). Don't think you can combine this with ebates nor GCR.

It gets expired Midnight Friday.

It says "Everyone is not getting this offer", I guess what they mean is "Not everyone is getting this offer".
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
2721 posts
549 upvotes
Manitoba
mobilelinkage wrote: Received an email from Shop.ca to thank for my recent purchase (I believe it's the ESSO $500 gift cards I puchased a few days ago). It's an unique code (so if you are lucky then you get it). With the Paypal 5% cash back if you pay by Paypal for your order, basically if you get their gift card and you are enjoying the same deal as the ESSO $50 off $500 (10% + max $20 Paypal credit back). But with this coupon code I believe you can spend on different things (not only with one item, but as long as your cart is $500 or over, you can still apply the code). Don't think you can combine this with ebates nor GCR.

It gets expired Midnight Friday.

It says "Everyone is not getting this offer", I guess what they mean is "Not everyone is getting this offer".
lol .. Are you oxford English professor or something ? how are the two different?

btw I got this mail too but not going to risk anything post such a wonderful experience with them for esso 500.
Nov 19, 2009
450 posts
128 upvotes
Windsor
Asker123 wrote: lol .. Are you oxford English professor or something ? how are the two different?
Because they're different things? Not to be a grammar nazi, but you usually hold business to a higher standard.
Nov 9, 2014
299 posts
80 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
ram77 wrote: Because they're different things? Not to be a grammar nazi, but you usually hold business to a higher standard.
+1
Jun 7, 2007
333 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
"Everyone is not getting this offer" = no one gets the offer
"Not everyone is getting this offer" = some people are getting the offer
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
1321 posts
411 upvotes
Quebec
Fawk the grammar, let's get back to the topic : I also got a 50$ coupon code this morning. I bought the 500 esso -25 -40 papypal about 10 days ago maybe less. tempted to buy it again with this new 50$ coupon and the 5%paypal offer.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
2721 posts
549 upvotes
Manitoba
ram77 wrote: Because they're different things? Not to be a grammar nazi, but you usually hold business to a higher standard.
OK OK Sire...

There is no deal as such. They sent a 50$ coupon code when you spend 500 or more..
BTW they should hold business to a higher standard of customer service by making their *****ty website bit more functional.
Sep 21, 2007
245 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Asker123 wrote: lol .. Are you oxford English professor or something ? how are the two different?

btw I got this mail too but not going to risk anything post such a wonderful experience with them for esso 500.
I wish I am a teacher or professor so I could enjoy life earlier. LOL

Regarding the ESSO50 + Paypal mess, I talked to their CSR on the phone and they did the refund for me within 20 mins (2 x Paypal charges but only one shop.ca order). But well, didn't get the gift cards shipped yet, so maybe I will pass.

Did anyone get their ESSO gift card sent and received yet?
Jan 11, 2009
839 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
is anyone isint using their code a pm would be appreciated - looking to get an expresso machine that cost a couple hundred

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)