Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] $1.88 Cheetos / Ruffles - Stock up on snacks for the Super Bowl (Feb. 4-5)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2017 7:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1660 posts
2184 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] $1.88 Cheetos / Ruffles - Stock up on snacks for the Super Bowl (Feb. 4-5)

These count for the Pepsi BUY $20 SCORE $20 promotion:

https://pepsisuperbowl.com/

Edit: Fixed Pepsi promo link.
Last edited by lynk on Feb 3rd, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
1913 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
Awww there's a limit of 4
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2336 posts
787 upvotes
Ottawa
EdLeafs wrote: Awww there's a limit of 4
bring the 4 to your car, go back in and get 4 more.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
1913 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
eugene188 wrote: bring the 4 to your car, go back in and get 4 more.
True but then you won't be able to qualify for the $20 promotion since it won't be in one transaction
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1660 posts
2184 upvotes
EdLeafs wrote: True but then you won't be able to qualify for the $20 promotion since it won't be in one transaction
Lay's are also $1.99 this week, so you can pick up four of those and a couple of 6x710ml Pepsi for $2.49.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4044 posts
2378 upvotes
Jalapeño cheetos and sour cream bacon ruffles
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1050 posts
172 upvotes
Oshawa
EdLeafs wrote: Awww there's a limit of 4
eugene188 wrote: bring the 4 to your car, go back in and get 4 more.
Some Walmart cashiers don't pay attention to the limit. I once didn't notice the limit and the cashier pointed it out, but rang through what I had. I'm hitting up RCSS to try and get 20x2L Diet 7Up as I have the 6,000 PC points for spending $20 on Pepsi/Frito-Lays products again this week. I'll submit my receipt under my grandfather's name and address as I already did it under mine for the coupons. Still not sure why PC Plus didn't give me my 6,000 points last week when I spent just under $21 before tax on eligible products. They then locked my account while they investigated. Was a bit ridiculous, but they gave my my points in the end.

One of my cats will come running from two floors up when she hears me open a bag of Cheetos while watching TV in the basement. Been eating too many Cheetos and Lays due to the promotions, but I'm losing weight so I guess it is a win-win, heh.

Still wish they'd put more diet drinks in the 710ml bottles.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20476 posts
4547 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Cheetos! My favorite snack!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20476 posts
4547 upvotes
Poormond Hill
venividivici wrote: Some Walmart cashiers don't pay attention to the limit. I once didn't notice the limit and the cashier pointed it out, but rang through what I had. I'm hitting up RCSS to try and get 20x2L Diet 7Up as I have the 6,000 PC points for spending $20 on Pepsi/Frito-Lays products again this week. I'll submit my receipt under my grandfather's name and address as I already did it under mine for the coupons. Still not sure why PC Plus didn't give me my 6,000 points last week when I spent just under $21 before tax on eligible products. They then locked my account while they investigated. Was a bit ridiculous, but they gave my my points in the end.

One of my cats will come running from two floors up when she hears me open a bag of Cheetos while watching TV in the basement. Been eating too many Cheetos and Lays due to the promotions, but I'm losing weight so I guess it is a win-win, heh.

Still wish they'd put more diet drinks in the 710ml bottles.
It also depends on the location. I was at the Jane/Hwy 7 location and saw this lady bought a whole shopping cart of 2L coke, must have at least 50 bottles of it.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10351 posts
2915 upvotes
Grabbed 4 bags .. My wife did the same.

We have 15 coming for the Super Bowl.. Need chips. Thanks OP.
Dec 20, 2015
542 posts
313 upvotes
LONDON
All the puffy Cheetos were gone so I had to settle for crunchy.