Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers Drug Mart - 1285 York Mills Road, Toronto - Grand Opening Specials (Few)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2016 6:46 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers Drug Mart - 1285 York Mills Road, Toronto - Grand Opening Specials (Few)

Image Image

Saturday June 18 - Grand Opening
Shoppers Drug Mart
1285 York Mills Road
Toronto
8am to 10pm, 7 Days a week

I'm actually quite disappointed with the "Grand Opening Specials" since in previous years, they have actually offered some hot deals to bring customers in. I'm not sure if it's because this is not a very large store or maybe just the new format of grand openings at SDM but here's what they had to offer:

Glucerna or Ensure Meal Replacement Shakes 6's - $6.99
Sensodyne Toothbrush or Toothpaste 75ml - 100ml - $2.99
U by Kotex Tampons (18's), Maxipads (14's - 18's) or Liners (36's - 50's) - 2 / $8
Depend or Poise Incontinence Products - $14.99

Saturday June 18th to Monday June 20th
Get 18,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points when you spend $75 or more on almost anything in the store (a $25 Savings Value)

The best deal here is the last part. If you were planning on spending $75 and can't head out Sunday or Monday (what the regular flyer is offering), you can head to this store on Saturday.
However, groceries are in existence but limited.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
633 upvotes
Grand Opening? I thought that Plaza had a Shoppers as I remember shopping there once last year. No?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
wal3145 wrote: Grand Opening? I thought that Plaza had a Shoppers as I remember shopping there once last year. No?
The shop was shut down, torn down and a new one was built (larger). A temporary location in the same mall was created, more less to keep prescriptions going.
It was much smaller before

There are a bunch of new stores being built in the South West corner (formerly a gas station)
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas