Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] $20 off $50 Shoppers online beauty store, email and in-store coupon, can stack with redemption

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 9:53 am
[OP]
Mar 2, 2009
8 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver

[Shoppers Drug Mart] $20 off $50 Shoppers online beauty store, email and in-store coupon, can stack with redemption

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 12.25.33 PM.png
I received an email couple days ago for a $20 off $50 purchase coupon code for Shopper's online beauty store. At first I thought it was targeted. Yesterday I was in a store, and saw they had a stack of printed coupons with the exact offer. The coupon in the email is good until March 31st. Not sure if the ones distributed in store have the same expiry date.

Today i saw the online redemption in another post, and decided to cash some points. Then was pleasantly surprised that I could stack the coupon code on top of the redemption. Result: $160 worth of goods for 100,000 points. Hurrah!

Edit: The code in the email was a generated one-time use I suspect. That's why I didn't include it. Mine was "Q20-5DLP-EWPT-54DT". I already used it. But if it still works, go nuts.

Same thing with the in-store coupons. They all look like they are randomly generated for one-time use. Your best bet is going to a store and ask if they have any of those coupons.
Last edited by CoconutCheez on Feb 27th, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
240 replies
Oct 10, 2006
495 posts
546 upvotes
Ottawa
CoconutCheez wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 3:40 pm
Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 12.25.33 PM.png

I received an email couple days ago for a $20 off $50 purchase coupon code for Shopper's online beauty store. At first I thought it was targeted. Yesterday I was in a store, and saw they had a stack of printed coupons with the exact offer. The coupon in the email is good until March 31st. Not sure if the ones distributed in store have the same expiry date.

Today i saw the online redemption in another post, and decided to cash some points. Then was pleasantly surprised that I could stack the coupon code on top of the redemption. Result: $160 worth of goods for 100,000 points. Hurrah!
What is the coupon code from the in-store coupon? Thanks!
Jul 17, 2007
268 posts
300 upvotes
Montreal
whats the code?
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Oct 11, 2018
5 posts
6 upvotes
Good for you, but you didn't provide a code for the rest of us.
Apr 2, 2008
448 posts
112 upvotes
It works out to be 33% off after tax, not as good as 20X + 20X points bonus (52% off after tax). I recommend you keep you code until SDM offers 20X point when spending $50 or more on beauty to maximize the benefit (62% off after tax).

or only spend points on items that are on sale/ offer bonus points.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
[OP]
Mar 2, 2009
8 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
The code in the email was a generated one-time use I suspect. That's why I didn't include it. Mine was "Q20-5DLP-EWPT-54DT". I already used it. But if it still works, go nuts.

Same thing with the in-store coupons. They all look like they are randomly generated for one-time use. Your best bet is going to a store and ask if they have any of those coupons.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1156 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
CoconutCheez wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 5:31 pm
The code in the email was a generated one-time use I suspect. That's why I didn't include it. Mine was "Q20-5DLP-EWPT-54DT". I already used it. But if it still works, go nuts.

Thanks for following up. Codes cannot be re-used.
Oct 10, 2006
495 posts
546 upvotes
Ottawa
bluewish wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 5:23 pm
It works out to be 33% off after tax, not as good as 20X + 20X points bonus (52% off after tax). I recommend you keep you code until SDM offers 20X point when spending $50 or more on beauty to maximize the benefit (62% off after tax).

or only spend points on items that are on sale/ offer bonus points.
20x points only get 15,000 points = $15. I think $20 off is a better deal.
Nov 28, 2010
17 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone have a code they're not using? The Shoppers closest to me says they're supposed to have received the coupons but they haven't arrived at their store. A friend of mine said the Shoppers in her neighborhood is only giving out the coupon upon purchase of something else (anything else).
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1256 posts
731 upvotes
lingmontreal wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 6:55 pm
Anyone have a code they're not using? The Shoppers closest to me says they're supposed to have received the coupons but they haven't arrived at their store. A friend of mine said the Shoppers in her neighborhood is only giving out the coupon upon purchase of something else (anything else).
PMed one code.
Jul 5, 2012
487 posts
24 upvotes
Mississauga
Looking for the code if anyone is not going to use. Thanks