Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 20x Points + 5000 pts WUS 50$ instore - PCF Mastercard cardholders only ,Regular or Elite) - June 1st

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 9:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1223 posts
708 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] 20x Points + 5000 pts WUS 50$ instore - PCF Mastercard cardholders only ,Regular or Elite) - June 1st

Get 20x points + 5000 extra points when you shop almost anything at Shoppers on June 1st 2019 and pay with your PCF Mastercard (seems the newest offer is for all PCF Mastercard holders, Elite or not)
unnamed (1).jpg

*Offer also available at Shoppers Home Health Care and Wellwise. Point multiplier applies only to the regular 15 points per dollar for eligible in‑store spending. Points issued on the net pre‑tax purchase total of eligible products [excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, purchases made at cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non‑participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy‑related transactions)] or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Cannot be used with any other points, promotions or offers. See PC Optimum terms & conditions at pcoptimum.ca for redemption restrictions.

**Offer valid in‑store only on June 1, 2019. Earn a bonus 5,000 PC Optimum points in addition to the regular PC Optimum points per dollar earned with the card, when you spend $50 or more using President’s Choice Financial Mastercard®. Limit one bonus offer per account during the promotional period. Minimum redemption is 10,000 PC Optimum points (worth $10 in rewards) and in increments of 10,000 PC Optimum points. Some redemption restrictions apply. Visit pcoptimum.ca for details and full store list.

†Point multiplier applies only to the regular 15 points per dollar for eligible in-store spending. Points issued on the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products (excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Cannot be combined with any other PC Optimum points promotions or offers or points earning rates based on payment method. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions. *Earn an extra 5,000 PC Optimum points when you use a PC Financial Mastercard for this purchase. Account must be in good standing. Offer valid during this Promotional Event, one day only (June 1, 2019). Points to be awarded to your PC Optimum account within 4-6 weeks of eligible transaction.
Last edited by smackioio on May 31st, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
66 replies
Sep 4, 2015
129 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting, looking at the flyer it says "with your PC Financial Mastercard", not specifiying it has to only be the World Elite.
Nov 25, 2013
121 posts
63 upvotes
Still didn't get my 5000 points from the last promo. Sometimes with the hassle that come with these promos, I'm better off buying at the 25K points wus $75 promo
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2613 posts
964 upvotes
Toronto
If I partially pay with a gift card, and the leftover partial balance with PC credit card, will it still get the 5000 bonus?
Dec 8, 2011
910 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
beachlover wrote:
May 30th, 2019 10:42 am
If I partially pay with a gift card, and the leftover partial balance with PC credit card, will it still get the 5000 bonus?
You have to pay at least $50 with your credit card to trigger the offer on their end. Otherwise no points.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1223 posts
708 upvotes
jaye23 wrote:
May 30th, 2019 10:40 am
Still didn't get my 5000 points from the last promo. Sometimes with the hassle that come with these promos, I'm better off buying at the 25K points wus $75 promo
Always got the points. And when it comes to 20x + 20x offers I even got more pts than normal (40x) ending up with Shoppers owing me money :)))))
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1223 posts
708 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote:
May 30th, 2019 11:22 am
You have to pay at least $50 with your credit card to trigger the offer on their end. Otherwise no points.
True, as it says in the fine print "when you spend $50 or more using President’s Choice Financial Mastercard®"
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2004
1378 posts
171 upvotes
Montreal
Doubtful we can buy GC and get this promo but please correct me if Im wrong.

If not, what else do you guys spend 50$ on at Shoppers, everything is so overpriced....
May 25, 2019
73 posts
44 upvotes
It says in the picture you posted that it's only for World Elite...too bad
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3106 posts
1822 upvotes
Vancouver
beachlover wrote:
May 30th, 2019 10:42 am
Only if $50+ is charged on your credit card.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3106 posts
1822 upvotes
Vancouver
HoTiCE_ wrote:
May 30th, 2019 12:44 pm
Doubtful we can buy GC and get this promo but please correct me if Im wrong.

If not, what else do you guys spend 50$ on at Shoppers, everything is so overpriced....
You just need to be smart. Not everything at SDM is over priced. Their regular price are often inflated but sale price for some items are often the same as RCSS or Walmart.
Dec 8, 2011
910 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
Maria8534 wrote:
May 30th, 2019 12:48 pm
It says in the picture you posted that it's only for World Elite...too bad
What are you referring to?

If it’s this offer, just as long as you pay with a PC MasterCard ($50+) you will receive the 5,000 points.
Mar 9, 2011
759 posts
1185 upvotes
jfmartel wrote:
May 30th, 2019 11:41 am
Time to buy a SDM GC
How does that work again? Always seem to forget
May 25, 2019
73 posts
44 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote:
May 30th, 2019 2:43 pm
What are you referring to?

If it’s this offer, just as long as you pay with a PC MasterCard ($50+) you will receive the 5,000 points.
Well if you look at the picture OP posted it says "when you pay with your PC world elite mastercard"

OP changed the title to reflect that