• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2018 12:51 pm
Sep 28, 2014
14 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Shoppers Drug Mart 20x Points Event

Hi All,

Hoping someone might be able to give me a hand. I see Shoppers is doing a 20x event today, but it states that it's available on "almost everything".

I'm looking to buy a new Switch game today and wondering what I should expect to receive for my purchase.

Thanks
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
If the game is $80.. you'll get 24000 points equal to $24.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Sep 28, 2014
14 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks! Appreciate the help.
Apr 8, 2018
31 posts
47 upvotes
Guys, i want to buy nintendo switch console. Can somebody recommend me where i can buy it in North York. It looks like not all the stores have it. Thank you
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
LvivFan wrote: Guys, i want to buy nintendo switch console. Can somebody recommend me where i can buy it in North York. It looks like not all the stores have it. Thank you
Looks like you have discovered not all stores stock tech or electronics... for many it is a seasonal thing (Fall thru Xmas)

Honestly if you are specifically asking about stock, then your best bet might be to call around vs waiting for someone to post here “I saw them at this store”

That is unless your telephone dialing finger is broke :rolleyes:
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
MRGMRG wrote: Hi All,

Hoping someone might be able to give me a hand. I see Shoppers is doing a 20x event today, but it states that it's available on "almost everything".

I'm looking to buy a new Switch game today and wondering what I should expect to receive for my purchase.

Thanks
I ended up buying the Pro controller for my switch and a 4 pack of peanut butter cops, got 28,xxx points.

Very happy that shoppers has been doing quite a few of these 20x points days. Got a switch with my points and had to add $250 out of pocket, no big deal, that transaction then made Zelda free, had $4 left in points. Controller and chocolate today bumped me up to $32 now
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
LvivFan wrote: Guys, i want to buy nintendo switch console. Can somebody recommend me where i can buy it in North York. It looks like not all the stores have it. Thank you
Your best North York store would be Yonge & Finch
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas