• Dec 14th, 2018 4:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
262 posts
588 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Deal Is Over Avene Gift Sets - Buy 1 get 8000 PC points

Avene thermal water spray 50ml bottle retail 9.80 get 8000 in store points plus whatever your personal offer to make it a money maker

Avene mini gift set 8.00 plus 8000 in store points and your personal offer

Avene mini gift set 12.00 plus 8000 in store points and personal offer

These are all amazing deals for christmas gifts i got a bunch of thermal waters for free and made money with my personal point offer

Each gift set either has a cold cream lip balm, or cold cream lip butter, or cold cream hand cream

Edit: Also if any one needs a good filler to get up to the spend x amount get x amount of points offer and their store doesnt have enough stock to get there the curel body lotions regular 11.99 on for 5.99 get 4000 points so 1.99 each and a good filler to get up there to make the most in points . Today is the last day .
Last edited by Mamabearrina on Dec 14th, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.
134 replies
May 26, 2016
48 posts
24 upvotes
The 8000 bonus points is an in-store offer?
Dec 3, 2013
61 posts
50 upvotes
Montreal-Nord
Sorry, I didn't quite understand how you get the set free.
Is it by buying the spray?
Jan 5, 2018
76 posts
28 upvotes
Nice! I wonder if this was available yday as well and if it would have stacked with the 20x points on my app.
Good deal, OP. Will swing by SDM later. Thanks!
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
262 posts
588 upvotes
fettucinne wrote: Nice! I wonder if this was available yday as well and if it would have stacked with the 20x points on my app.
Yes it was available all week i just could t get there till today to see if it worked
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
262 posts
588 upvotes
jimmog wrote: Sorry, I didn't quite understand how you get the set free.
Is it by buying the spray?
No all three items are pretty much free you can get any of the three. Each one has a 8000 in store points and your account should have a spend certain amount and get bonus points which makes it free/ money maker. Depending on how much stock your store has you might need to add stuff to get to your personal spend offer on your account.
Oct 31, 2017
115 posts
105 upvotes
here, there, and eve…
would it stack with the spend points, get points back?
Let's go Canucks
sec 320 row 4 seat 101 and 102
Aug 16, 2017
807 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, told my wife, she uses Avene products.
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
262 posts
588 upvotes
krzcnck wrote: would it stack with the spend points, get points back?
Im not sure i didnt do that so i wouldnt know
Aug 30, 2015
171 posts
139 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Mamabearrina wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 3:50 pm
No all three items are pretty much free you can get any of the three. Each one has a 8000 in store points and your account should have a spend certain amount and get bonus points which makes it free/ money maker. Depending on how much stock your store has you might need to add stuff to get to your personal spend offer on your account.
Hmmm... my account doesn't have the spend $X/receive Y points today, so does that mean I should just check everyday and see? Any idea when the deal ends?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2004
9940 posts
949 upvotes
Brampton
Which location?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 199 and counting. RFD Feedback 54-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
262 posts
588 upvotes
setlist wrote: Hmmm... my account doesn't have the spend $X/receive Y points today, so does that mean I should just check everyday and see? Any idea when the deal ends?
You could always make another account with another email and combine them in a house hold after purchase unless you have another family member that has an account . Im guessing its over when flyer changes over
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
262 posts
588 upvotes
squall458 wrote: Which location?
All locations im pretty sure. I know a few people who have gotten in different areas. Call your location and ask if they have the products and ask to hold for you . I wouldnt mention the points though lol they may keep for them selves then and say theres none
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
262 posts
588 upvotes
fettucinne wrote: Nice! I wonder if this was available yday as well and if it would have stacked with the 20x points on my app.
Hope you are able to locate your self some

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)