Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

deals on gift set

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2018 11:17 am
Jul 6, 2015
49 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Shoppers Drug Mart] deals on gift set

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/home
Mobile link above

Have deals on gift set. (Too many items to list out) Price may be a dollar or two more than Walmart. But if u missed the one from Walmart, this is not bad.

combine with the offer of "25000 bonus points for purchase of $75 or more" to make it an even better deal.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1489 posts
2560 upvotes
Saint John
And holiday treats are usually 50%-75% off if you visit your local store
Nov 26, 2017
394 posts
425 upvotes
Montréal
I was able to purchase earlier, will check nearby SDM once it opens.
😄
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1801 posts
1544 upvotes
Same here thanks OP...
What dancing banana ?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
My Shoppers had the gift sets spread out in different parts of the store, so it was hard to find them. Two different Gillette ones were $10 each; one has a Fusion 5, 2 replacement blades and shave gel, and the other has body wash, Mach 3 razor and replacement blades....I think?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
hp.. wrote: My Shoppers had the gift sets spread out in different parts of the store, so it was hard to find them. Two different Gillette ones were $10 each; one has a Fusion 5, 2 replacement blades and shave gel, and the other has body wash, Mach 3 razor and replacement blades....I think?
Are these gift sets worth it if one is interested only in the razors but not the shaving gel?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
Arrow wrote: Are these gift sets worth it if one is interested only in the razors but not the shaving gel?
The sticker says it's a $40 value based on SDM prices. I forgot that it also includes a $5 coupon for replacement blades. Four Fusion 5 Proglide cartridges are $25 at Walmart, this set gives you three. Seems good to me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)