Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Free 28 day Goodlife Fitness pass with a purchase of 2 Colgate Total products (SDM only)

Dec 23, 2016
41 posts
57 upvotes
Mellie_mello38 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 7:18 pm
I found these coupons at Fairview Mall a few weeks ago (in the middle of the mall) and they were handing out free tubes of Colgate total toothpaste.

Haven’t gone for the sales pitch yet. I hope they don’t take up too much of my time lol
That's where I got the coupons. Sales pitch was not long, just a few minutes. Then they take you for a tour of the gym.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1153 posts
516 upvotes
Anyone see the coupons at Shoppers out West?
Nov 26, 2017
29 posts
28 upvotes
There are tonnes of coupons in Finch & Yonge shoppers drug mart (Toronto) as of 3 pm Sunday.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2513 posts
880 upvotes
Toronto
I seriously think if you just went into a Goodlife location and requested a 28 day free trial, that they would just give without coupon and purchase.
Mar 15, 2019
16 posts
6 upvotes
Anyone found these in London? Struck out at a couple of the north London stores.
Jun 22, 2017
29 posts
18 upvotes
beachlover wrote:
May 19th, 2019 5:58 pm
I seriously think if you just went into a Goodlife location and requested a 28 day free trial, that they would just give without coupon and purchase.
The GoodLife trial is 3 visits within 7 consecutive days. 28 days for 2 Colgate Total products ($4.50) is quite a good deal. Cheapest membership rate I've seen is $365/year.
Jul 19, 2018
97 posts
20 upvotes
Checked 6 shoppers in Burnaby / New West to no avail. Sigh.
Oct 17, 2009
586 posts
967 upvotes
I'm sure this coupon will be totally easy to use, and not come with any strings or extreme aggravation. I'm sure the staff won't emotionally manipulate you to sign up every time you come in, and I'm sure they will give you a way to sign in within checkin in with a councellor every damned time.
It's almost as if I tried a previous version of this offer and severely regretted it.
Sep 4, 2015
97 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
They had lots today at the Shoppers at Royal York and Bloor.
One thing I found odd is that all the Colgate Total Toothpastes didnt show "Total" in the Shoppers Cash System and therefore also not on the receipt. Lets just hope I dont end up with a Good Life employee who takes this very seriously......

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)