Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

[HOT] PC thin crust frozen pizza $1.99 (June 23-24 only in ON?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2018 9:05 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9280 posts
3006 upvotes
London
The only ones left were the spinach ones and the mushroom garlic ones.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
so how come these are made in Germany?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Penrose wrote: so how come these are made in Germany?
More than likely made by Dr. Oetker.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
Midknight Storm wrote: $8 for 1-2 weeks worth of lunch. There are worse things lol
Boy our universal healthcare coverage will be unsustainable if everyone follows this guy's diet for lunch!!!

Save a few dollars to put yourself at risk of blocked arteries & diabetes does not sound wise to me. Hope you exercise especially if you have a full-time desk job.

I like alcohol a lot but limit my drinks to a handful of times a month because I'm not getting any younger.

I did but 4 so thanks OP. For the kids, not the wife and me.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
DrunkenStupor wrote: Boy our universal healthcare coverage will be unsustainable if everyone follows this guy's diet for lunch!!!

Save a few dollars to put yourself at risk of blocked arteries & diabetes does not sound wise to me. Hope you exercise especially if you have a full-time desk job.

I like alcohol a lot but limit my drinks to a handful of times a month because I'm not getting any younger.

I did but 4 so thanks OP. For the kids, not the wife and me.
So you're feeding the kids the crappy food and eating the good stuff yourself? Good parenting there! :)

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
newfbc wrote: So you're feeding the kids the crappy food and eating the good stuff yourself? Good parenting there! :)

Ron.
Well, more off a before soccer meal on the go. They're well fed but thanks for your concern.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3125 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto
All cleaned out at McCowan and Ellesmere.

Not going to bother now.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1844 posts
985 upvotes
Halton
sellme2u wrote: No one price matches shoppers drug mart as far as I know but you can try RCSS since they price match all Loblaws banner stores. Then again every no frills is different so maybe the one by you price matches them.
Ha! i'm sure it happens rarely anway...
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
newfbc wrote: More than likely made by Dr. Oetker.

Ron.
the similarity in product is quite apparent. so these could basically be re branded dr. oetker pizza, which is not a bad thing at all, right?
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3674 posts
2028 upvotes
Maybe made by Dr. Oetker but definitely not the same. Crust is denser and toppings far less. This is the one PC product that I've found doesn't equal the competition.
Penrose wrote: the similarity in product is quite apparent. so these could basically be re branded dr. oetker pizza, which is not a bad thing at all, right?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
the store i went to at noon had a bunch grabbed two of everything lol (three choices) pepperoni, spinach, and mushroom?

think ill try the mushroom one first that looks good it has garlic! :)

thx for the deal OP
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3780 posts
6258 upvotes
I had the mushroom & roasted garlic again. put some of your favourite hot sauce, and black pepper on it, you're good to go. Very palatable and great tasting. Was still hungry and threw in a mozzarella flavour in the oven.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Based purely on price/weight, the Delissio for $3 at Loblaw's/Independent is equivalent.
Jun 27, 2017
345 posts
156 upvotes
Ottawa
Was done by the time I got there at noon. Did get a rain check for 4 mushroom and roasted garlic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)