Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Nestle mini chocolate bars 100s pack for 11.99 minus 20x Points = 8.40 final price. Minimum 50$ to spend to get 20x Poin

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 7:59 am
Tags:
None
Jul 30, 2006
54 posts
61 upvotes
strippedaway wrote: I did go back to the cashier because I noticed the points weren't on the receipt and she sighed and then told me to go on the website and do it by receipt. I know others who have managed to get points awarded that way however I worry in my case because I am out about 50,000 points do to both in-store and app offer + 20x the points. I submitted them individually through the app so we'll see.
You aren't alone. Had the exact same thing and am out about 50K points. Submitted 5 separate missing points filings via the app. Pain. In. The. Bootocks.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1329 posts
360 upvotes
tdracer wrote:
Scan it yourself next time. I so all the time. How much money did you spend to get 50k points and 20x which is another 30%.
50k total including 20x. Sorry for the confusion. Spent $130.
talentive wrote: You aren't alone. Had the exact same thing and am out about 50K points. Submitted 5 separate missing points filings via the app. Pain. In. The. Bootocks.
Dang. Was that from today?
Apr 13, 2019
158 posts
234 upvotes
Montreal
I went to 2 shoppers and they have no more..
Can I price match to Walmart?
Dec 14, 2006
871 posts
377 upvotes
Historically, these have dropped to $9.99 range in the last couple of weeks before Halloween, so no need to panic, unless you want them now.
And, if you happened to get the coupons, they're effective until Oct.31.
Aug 10, 2011
510 posts
195 upvotes
EAST YORK
is it 50 dollars pre tax spend?
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 20GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 19.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1.2GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Oct 15, 2018
232 posts
108 upvotes
I have a question. I was at SDM yesterday & there were displays of 20x points in the whole store. But when I asked a lady there, that how to get that, she said you need to have that offer either in email or in app. I don't have either. Is it a targeted offer or applies to all?
Oct 17, 2015
257 posts
298 upvotes
Ajax
vhparekh wrote: I have a question. I was at SDM yesterday & there were displays of 20x points in the whole store. But when I asked a lady there, that how to get that, she said you need to have that offer either in email or in app. I don't have either. Is it a targeted offer or applies to all?
You have buy 50 $ worth of stuff before taxes and scan you pc optimum card, that's it. You will get the points.
Oct 15, 2018
232 posts
108 upvotes
neelpa wrote: You have buy 50 $ worth of stuff before taxes and scan you pc optimum card, that's it. You will get the points.
Thank you for the answer. I believe that lady whom I asked didnt know. Can we buy gift card with it?
I have an offer email from PC Optimum to get 20000 points for a spend of $50. I am planning to stack both these offers.
Oct 17, 2015
257 posts
298 upvotes
Ajax
Basically gif card is not of the part of the bonus points, so my suggestion is buy the groceries or any thing you like rather than gift cards.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1442 posts
2078 upvotes
Since the price went back to regular price of $14.99, you could buy it tomorrow with the 20% couple bringing it down to $11.99
And since the coupon says 1 per customer, you could go in and out or to another store if you have multiple coupons.
Oct 15, 2018
232 posts
108 upvotes
neelpa wrote: Basically gif card is not of the part of the bonus points, so my suggestion is buy the groceries or any thing you like rather than gift cards.
Oh okay. got it.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2005
1146 posts
163 upvotes
Thanks OP. There’s about 40 boxes more for whoever is close to Victoria Park and Danforth area in the GTA. Prices are already marked $14.99 for tomorrow but scans in at $11.99.

They’re by the drinks area and not on the shelves.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1329 posts
360 upvotes
talentive wrote: You aren't alone. Had the exact same thing and am out about 50K points. Submitted 5 separate missing points filings via the app. Pain. In. The. Bootocks.
Curious if you had any luck getting them to add your points? I just got emails back from them telling me they can't do anything because my card "wasn't swiped". The whole reason I bought anything was for the points. Going to try calling later today I guess.