Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

[SDM] PS4 Playstation Plus Membership $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2017 10:54 am
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Max_Dealing wrote: If it has been a year since you posted Lloyd Walmart has them still then that is awesome. Otherwise I do not understand your statement. There is no scam
nope, stupid people have stolen them all, and somehow think they'll be able to walk into a store in 4-12 months, present the card and be allowed to buy it for $49.99.

stores know all about this scam, and it's even hard to get them to honor a card if you find one today and in a month it'll be impossible.
that's the SCAM, not buying one today but stealing and holding the cards, then thinking you can walk in 4-12 months LATER and get a sub for $49.99 - people have posted stealing leftover cards on here and on other sites.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
JackWhyte wrote:
And the store legitimately has them in the racks on their shelves. Your calling me stupid which is not appropriate.

I am trying to help others find or get this deal and your just shitting on people posts.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Max_ Dealing wrote: And the store legitimately has them in the racks on their shelves. Your calling me stupid which is not appropriate.
No, you are doing that all by yourself.
that's the SCAM, not buying one today but stealing and holding the cards
just read this above quote, V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y...

If you still don't get it, buying a card off the shelf today is not an issue and I'm not sure why you would think so, it's the STEALING and HOLDING of $49.99 cards for months/years (for future redemption) that is the scam, and one stores are already onto.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)