Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers 20% Off on almost anything on Tuesday June 25

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2019 12:32 pm
Sep 27, 2013
424 posts
520 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers 20% Off on almost anything on Tuesday June 25

Shoppers drug mart just send me a text about deal of 20% on almost anything! [Offer could be targeted but code could be generic]

Finally able to attached image (looks like RFD image attachment has to be certain size above to be able to attached pic!)
Images
  • shoppers1.jpg
Last edited by coolzack on Jun 24th, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
131 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Also received the text. I would think its a generic coupon

Edit: Tried to post the picture but always show as a broken image.. :(
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1134 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
haven't seen it on the offers page on the PCO app yet. Do these only come via SMS? Don't think I have that turned on
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1321 posts
1873 upvotes
Toronto
Goose12345 wrote: haven't seen it on the offers page on the PCO app yet. Do these only come via SMS? Don't think I have that turned on
Text only.

Text “SUN” to 736898 and you’ll receive an offer for sun care, and next Tuesday you’ll receive text offer for the same day
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2460 posts
2941 upvotes
Laputa

Seniors save 20% plus get a FREE $10 Bonus Card with a purchase of $50 or more+ on almost anything at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Offer valid Thursday, June 27, 2019 only.

*Discounts apply to our regular prices on almost all merchandise purchased by seniors and their accompanying family members with a valid PC Optimum points card after redemption and discounts. Discount excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Discounts may not exceed $50. **Spend $50 or more before taxes and after redemptions and all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction and receive a $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus Card. Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. See reverse of the $10 Bonus Card for expiry date and usage terms. One Bonus Card per transaction per customer. While quantities last.

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Aug 27, 2009
102 posts
28 upvotes
Markham
Millenniunn wrote: Image

Seniors save 20% plus get a FREE $10 Bonus Card with a purchase of $50 or more+ on almost anything at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Offer valid Thursday, June 27, 2019 only.

*Discounts apply to our regular prices on almost all merchandise purchased by seniors and their accompanying family members with a valid PC Optimum points card after redemption and discounts. Discount excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Discounts may not exceed $50. **Spend $50 or more before taxes and after redemptions and all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction and receive a $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus Card. Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. See reverse of the $10 Bonus Card for expiry date and usage terms. One Bonus Card per transaction per customer. While quantities last.
OP mentioned June 25 Tuesday, but the image you posted is June 27 Thursday? I am wondering are those 2 different events?
Last edited by hareluya on Jun 24th, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2460 posts
2941 upvotes
Laputa
hareluya wrote: OP mentioned Jume 25 Tuesday, but the image you posted is June 27 Thursday? I am wondering are those 2 different events?
ok... didnt realize that.

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Aug 16, 2017
128 posts
138 upvotes
I apologize if this has been asked/answered in previous threads about similar sales... but would the discount apply to video game systems and/or TV's?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2784 posts
1177 upvotes
Richmond, ON
whatthefug wrote: I apologize if this has been asked/answered in previous threads about similar sales... but would the discount apply to video game systems and/or TV's?
As long as they are not on sale, you will get the discount.

Also, you will not get the discount on the excluded items that are listed.
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like SDM likes me again as I also have a 20x the points coupon to stack for tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3345 posts
1680 upvotes
Lethbridge
Gah, no 20x points. Time to churn some household accounts and see what I get.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
oakley0023 wrote: Looks like SDM likes me again as I also have a 20x the points coupon to stack for tomorrow.
looooooooooooooool me too!

I was having an issue with the app so I deleted it and redownloaded it and when I signed in it gave me the offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
Are your 20x available tomorrow with this 20% off? Or in two days. That's what mine is.
Aug 9, 2012
177 posts
57 upvotes
Bah, my 20X in app doesn't start until Wednesday. I do have another offer in app for 1000 pts per $5 spent on electronics though. That should work for a Nintendo Switch I'm guessing?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
keyser-soze wrote: Are your 20x available tomorrow with this 20% off? Or in two days. That's what mine is.
Mine says "Available tomorrow"
Dec 15, 2013
214 posts
55 upvotes
TORONTO
oakley0023 wrote: Looks like SDM likes me again as I also have a 20x the points coupon to stack for tomorrow.
Is the 20x applied on the full price or after applying 20% off?
Aug 9, 2012
177 posts
57 upvotes
davidwsw wrote: Is the 20x applied on the full price or after applying 20% off?
After the discount.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
$79.99 game is $63.99 (pre-tax) + $18.90 in points back if you can combine both.

A Switch at $379.99 is $303.99 (pre-tax) + $90.90 in points back.
Mar 7, 2011
997 posts
1013 upvotes
Just received this coupon. Great if you can stack it on top of a points bonus. There are a few methods such as the household trick, for one.
Images
  • 97D5D32B-22BF-4EC5-A5C6-FCF5ABAB255C.jpeg