Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers Drug Mart F&F - Tues Nov. 14 - 20% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2017 5:26 am
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1110 posts
120 upvotes
Finally found one after calling the Shoppers Drug Mart at York Mills Shopping Centre.
They had one left, the Blue and Red neon which is the one I wanted. Got them to put it on hold for me and went to pick it up right away.

20% off and applied a 15X Optimum Points coupon. Good deal!

If anyone is looking for a PS4 Pro, Xbox One or Xbox One w/ Hot Wheels bundle, they have them as well.
Last edited by nightwalker on Nov 14th, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 16, 2013
45 posts
2 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
FreedomG20 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:13 pm
Anyone in Vaughan/Woodbridge looking for Nintendo Switches?

Highway 7 and Martin Grove in "Old Woodbridge" has a few there. Just picked up a Blue/Red one. Call ahead to confirm!
I called them, but that manager told me 20% off cannot apply to switch Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
1466 posts
239 upvotes
Belle River
Is every Thursday senior's day? I thought it was only like once a month but their homepage says this Thurs the 16th again.
Aug 25, 2015
874 posts
188 upvotes
Montreal, QC
codex119 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:54 pm
Quick question, can I redeem the points i earned today, today along with the 20% off discount?

I got a switch and know I'm thinking I should probably use the points if I can stack them with the 20% off
the points you got for the switch? can't used them on the switch. you need to already have the points to redeem and not what you'd be earning if you were to make a purchase now. you can use the points from the switch to buy something else like games
Nov 7, 2011
2 posts
Toronto
They were lying. It's applicable to systems. I bought ps4 nba edition and got the 20% off.
Dec 24, 2007
343 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
mathieulanglois wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:20 pm
Can you try another location? I was denied too at my first try at a PS4 Pro.
Just called about 9 locations. None have stock.
Dec 24, 2007
343 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
kalu77 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:38 pm
They were lying. It's applicable to systems. I bought ps4 nba edition and got the 20% off.
We know they're lying. But what can you do when they refuse to ring it in. I tried taking to the manager and got denied again.
Oct 26, 2010
88 posts
20 upvotes
Scarborough
Thx OP picked up a PS4 pro at Markham rd and sheppard. There should be 1 left in the back room was told by staff. They close at 10pm.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1003 posts
471 upvotes
Joechoi12 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:23 pm
I called them, but that manager told me 20% off cannot apply to switch Disappointed But Relieved Face
I'm sorry to hear that. The manager came out to hand me the Switch, but I did not mention the coupon to him at all. One of the females CSRs applied the coupon. Maybe try your luck again without mention the coupon.

I can PM you my receipt if that helps you in any way.
PSN: Freedom_G20
Mar 14, 2005
443 posts
90 upvotes
No problems here in Halifax got a ps4 pro with 20% off and 15 times the points and 30 days return.
Nov 13, 2017
1 posts
Picked up a switch at Royal York and Bloor just now. They had 5 left.
Oct 25, 2017
10 posts
Got a grey switch from dufferin and steeles. There's still 1 left from what I know when Id asked. I got home to tell parents if they wanted to give to my lil bro for Christmas. Tell me how they said no -__- they don't want to give him any console/games this year LMAO
The worst is how Nintendo switch is not going on sale this year. Only way to get a Nintendo switch discounted is by checking redflags with these coupon deals just like TRU %15 off

Now I gotta post on my Fb n kijiji and sell it for what I paid because it's not worth returning if some lucky parents can get it for their kids for Christmas.
Mar 27, 2012
11 posts
9 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Lucky go lucky....guess what ...i found two SNES at SDM Bolton with taxes in i got it for $91 each.....
Apr 15, 2010
158 posts
16 upvotes
Are the Switch games at 20% off a good deal? Can you get them at that price regularly?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8720 posts
592 upvotes
Paulmolive wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:03 pm
I called in at the location at Metropolis Metrotown in Burnaby and they have PS4 Pros in stock. I Arrived at the store and they are saying that the 20% off is not valid on electronics.

They won't budge. Told me $50 off is the best they can do apparently. The coupon has no exclusions yet they say it is excluded. How is it every other location this is allowed? I'm really annoyed right now.
This is becoming a big problem with Shoppers, it's so f'ing annoying. Just wait until Loblaws officially converts all points and everything. Loblaws will slowly kill all the Shopper deals. They are already pain in the ass to pricematch at Superstore.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)