Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers Drug Mart Super Sale!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2018 3:46 pm
Nov 22, 2016
277 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto
sammjm wrote: i have 20x points offer this week, can i combine it with SUPERSAVER offer 10.000 pc optimum when you spend 40$ or more?
yep you can
😱-Deals!
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
Was looking at the Samsung Galaxy tablet for my two year old. On “sale” at Shoppers for $109.99, rest of the week it’s $149.99. When I google that model, $109.99 is the regular price at Walmart and Best Buy. Am I missing something here???
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
lemmiwinks wrote: Was looking at the Samsung Galaxy tablet for my two year old. On “sale” at Shoppers for $109.99, rest of the week it’s $149.99. When I google that model, $109.99 is the regular price at Walmart and Best Buy. Am I missing something here???
No, not missing anything. This is typical. In my experience, with the exception of game consoles, the prices are usually higher at Shoppers then elsewhere. I guess it's a way to offset the cost of the points program.
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
dogdayafter12 wrote: No, not missing anything. This is typical. In my experience, with the exception of game consoles, the prices are usually higher at Shoppers then elsewhere. I guess it's a way to offset the cost of the points program.
Jeeze...ridiculous. Shoppers should be ashamed of themselves, lol. I suppose if I can get it for free with my points, and maybe use the 10,000 bonus points with $40 purchase offer, it *might* still be worth getting. We’ll see...I’ll think about it. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2009
3648 posts
3043 upvotes
Is the SUPERSALE text offer valid on purchases of gift cards?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
bubak wrote: Is the SUPERSALE text offer valid on purchases of gift cards?
Nope.
Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, Shoppers Home Health Care and Wellwise locations, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time.
Djino
Aug 29, 2017
342 posts
323 upvotes
Can you use it multiple times or only once per account?
Sep 2, 2014
451 posts
184 upvotes
i was looking for a good deal on a dslr for beginners how about the canon t6 that on sale for 450$? i have 20x point offer+ 10.000 point if purchase more than 40$.
do you think it is a hot deal?
here is my math correct me if i am wrong:
450x15x20=135.000+10.000=145.000 pts ~ 145$ of pts??
450$-145$=305$+(taxes)
May 15, 2011
495 posts
332 upvotes
excitenews wrote: be careful with Canadian Tire gift cards! I know a dude bought $200 CT gift cards from Loblaws, 3 days later when he tried to use it, all cards are empty! Obviously someone stole the money after the activation. He called Loblaws and CT, nobody want to fix this problem and give him money back. So basically he lost the $200.
This happened to me actually on a $100 CT gift card. I spent $50 one time getting gas, and the next time I went to use it, the card was empty.

I contacted GT and they reimbursed me for what was missing. Turned out the balance had been used in a transaction in St Catherines (I am in Toronto).

Fortunately my habit of keeping everything is what saved the situation. When I contacted CT by phone, they took down my info and said someone from another unit would contact me. A couple of days later I got an email asking for as much paper as I could provide. Fortunately I had kept everything:
1) I still had the cardboard backing and the purchase receipt
2) I still had the gas receipt of my first purchase as on it the remaining card balance is displayed.
3) I still had the card.

I had to send them images of all the above. A couple of days later they advised they were sending me a card with a reimbursement of my missing balance. I received that in about 10 days.

What I learned out of it:
a) purchase cards in denominations such that when you use the card you will use up its full balance in one transaction.
b) only buy cards where you can see the cardboard backing has not been previously bent back. If it has likely the card is compromised.
c) the cashier only has to scan the number through a see through port in the back of the cardboard-> they do not have to swipe the magnetic strip. If they bend back the card and run it through the swipe more then once, then reject the card as it means there is likely a problem with the card.
d) there is a lot of problems with cards purchased at loblaw/supercenters - most of the fraud originates from their stores as their card racks are often well away from the cash registers and not subject to constant supervision.

Anyways, I now typically purchase each card separately even if buying a number of them - I also try to get them from diff groups of cards and only from displays right by a cash register. And I watch the cashier like a hawk.

That has worked for me and since then I have not had an issue. Overkill? I guess that is for each to decide.
Time to update my signature!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
So there's nothing worth getting except gift cards?
Mar 28, 2016
339 posts
482 upvotes
impailer17 wrote: Anyone pick up the 40" RCA Smart TV for $249? I am considering it for my son's room.
Was wondering if anyone else bought this tv too. I'm considering buying this for one of the spare rooms. Got $220 in points
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
sammjm wrote: i have 20x points offer this week, can i combine it with SUPERSAVER offer 10.000 pc optimum when you spend 40$ or more?
Is your 20x points offer for the entire week? Or just for 1 day?
Sep 4, 2008
381 posts
273 upvotes
gmoney506 wrote: I changed the App the first week and signed up both my cards. I received 20x on milk (I used to get 20X on milk every week) the first week and a 3K on $10 candy/snack food and never have received another Shoppers Drug Mart Offer again. I even called in and they are useless as Fack. They said that is was glitchy and they are working on it and that was 3-4 weeks ago. I almost stopped shopping there completely but sometimes go in for eggs on weekend. Anyone have any suggestions?
I totally agree on your statement....exact same result with me after signing up! Called them a few times and they are USELESS. Weeks have passed with nothing different.....miss the old plans. I don't shop at Shoppers any more either....no point! (or points...ha)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JackWhyte wrote: Can you use that $25 Loblaws card at SDM or is it just Loblaws-owned grocery stores?
I believe only Loblaw owned grocery stores, not included SDM
Dec 24, 2007
218 posts
128 upvotes
Montreal
krwilson wrote: I totally agree on your statement....exact same result with me after signing up! Called them a few times and they are USELESS. Weeks have passed with nothing different.....miss the old plans. I don't shop at Shoppers any more either....no point! (or points...ha)
Same here; only receive Loblaws/Provigo offers.
Mar 15, 2017
106 posts
40 upvotes
so does anyone know where i can find exclusions to the option 1 offer? Does nintendo switch count as a toy? also anyone care to share a screenshot for option 1? thanks

has anyone tried to use the option 2 code twice?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)