Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shopper's Redemption Event 40%/30%/25% Back in Points, March 20 [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 8:49 am
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1167 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
jonny_fishead wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 7:50 pm
Does seniors stack with 20X? My friend tried last week and was told no.
It seems to work for most, but YMMV...sometimes you run into a store that will deny. People often do it with the F&F 20% off days as well.

If you qualify for the Seniors discount then you should just have to swipe your Optimum cars from there to get the points multiplier. They would have to tell you you’re not allowed to swipe your Optimum card.

Best approach is to say nothing, other than ask for the 20% off discount. From there just swipe your card and it’s automatic...don’t draw attention to the double dipping.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1053 posts
1502 upvotes
Toronto
jonny_fishead wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 7:50 pm
Does seniors stack with 20X? My friend tried last week and was told no.

Senior’s day is Thursday’s, did your friend have a 20x valid for that day?

Either way, senior’s discount is a button that cashier has to press and personal offers cashier has no control over them. No need to tell cashier what one is trying to do. Just swipe card and pay.

If your friend qualified for the discount, he/she should’ve gotten both 20% and 20x. Given that thresholds were met.
Nov 26, 2014
211 posts
132 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
when seniro discount stacks with 20x , it is not exact how they stacks.

Since the regular points is reduced and it is only senior with 16x points.
Mar 25, 2010
862 posts
114 upvotes
GTA
Did anyone use the code/joined the promotion yesterday? No bonus point on "Lancôme: 20K bonus points on $125+". Cashier told me if I redeem the points then I will not get bonus points. The receipt didn't show how many percentage of the point I will get back but shows a 12,000 point. I don't know even know what that is. Anyone had the similar issue?