Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Stack Seniors Discount (20%) and 25K points on $75 on Boxing Day

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 9:11 am
May 9, 2006
102 posts
123 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Stack Seniors Discount (20%) and 25K points on $75 on Boxing Day

This isn't the best deal as you'll need to be a senior or have access to one, and the senior's discount only works on regular price items.

This is a good deal for items that don't normally go on significant sale. If you can get close to $75, you'll get approximately 40% off. Note that the Senior's discount is applied first, then you'll need to hit $75 after the Senior's discount. This shoul be a good deal for those who like myself didn't buy enough Switch controllers, or changed their minds on the best games to get their kids.

If you need help getting to $75, eggs and milk are usually a good deal at Shoppers.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1489 posts
2561 upvotes
Saint John
Seniors Day
*Discounts apply to our regular prices on almost all merchandise purchased by seniors and their accompanying family members with a valid PC Optimum points card after redemption and discounts. Discount excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Discounts may not exceed $50.
Get 25,000 PC Optimum bonus points when you spend $75 or more on almost anything at Shoppers Drug Mart.
*Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products, in a single transaction, using a valid PC Optimum card after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Maximum 25,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar spent on transaction. Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Cannot be combined with any other PC Optimum points promotions or offers or points earning rates based on payment method. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.
I'm wondering if they can stack.

By the way, all kinds of milk are excluded from any promotions in Atlantic. (optimum, Airmiles, etc, ; I tested many timesCrying Face)
Apr 13, 2016
547 posts
357 upvotes
ChouMein wrote: or have access to one
lmao, RFDers seen raiding local senior homes
Oct 29, 2011
344 posts
254 upvotes
I'm also wondering whether they can stack.

E.g. seniors discount + 20x promotion
demon1102 wrote: Seniors Day

Get 25,000 PC Optimum bonus points when you spend $75 or more on almost anything at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I'm wondering if they can stack.

By the way, all kinds of milk are excluded from any promotions in Atlantic. (optimum, Airmiles, etc, ; I tested many timesCrying Face)
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes
redflag0 wrote: lmao, RFDers seen raiding local senior homes
The shoppers drug mart I go to says 55 years or older is eligible for senior discount :)Image
May 9, 2006
102 posts
123 upvotes
demon1102 wrote: I'm wondering if they can stack.
I believe they will stack. Manager at shoppers confirmed last night for me, as well I have stacked various offers with similar language before. There is a discussion in a thread somewhere on RFD on what coupons do and do not stack, but I have no idea where it is anymore. Someone with more experience please chime in.
Mar 15, 2011
570 posts
545 upvotes
Can I give my optimum card to my dad to use or does he have to have his own optimum account?
May 9, 2006
102 posts
123 upvotes
me_too_lazy wrote: Can I give my optimum card to my dad to use or does he have to have his own optimum account?
Discount applies to senior and anyone with them. So should work just fine if you give them your card.