Shopping Discussion

Are Shoppers Drug Mart weekly coupons one time use only?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2014 3:14 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1652 posts
262 upvotes

Are Shoppers Drug Mart weekly coupons one time use only?

Wondering if anyone has used a weekly coupon more than once, and still received all the points?

I have a 20x the points coupon in my weekly coupons from SDM. I already used it earlier this week, and am wondering if I can use it again, or is it a one time use only?

Thanks for any info.
4 replies
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
It says on the coupon that it's one time use; I asked about it once and was told that was the case. Too bad, since I get ones for milk and I could really use more than one of them! If you do use these coupons more than once, and it's against policy, they can take those points away at a later date. I would ask at your local store.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1652 posts
262 upvotes
Thanks Mars2012. I figured it was one time only, but thought I'd ask.
Nov 1, 2013
140 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I see there is an option to transfer points.
i wonder if it would be possible to just register for a second account and then just transfer all the points from one to the other
Nov 27, 2006
441 posts
92 upvotes
It depends on the coupon if it a dollar off bogo or extra added right away like 8000 when u buy $30 on food you can use those multiple times in a week hell I have used 20 in the same shopping trip in the same transaction.... That was to get free stuff

if those points are added at a latter date I would be leary of using more than once

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)