Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

XBOX One X - Now at Shoppers - 20x Points Saturday (120,000 - approx $215)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2018 3:45 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
Got my code for my Project Scorpio Edition even though I bought it way back in November. Had to unbox and log in with my account on the 1X though.
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
mymuro wrote: Got my code for my Project Scorpio Edition even though I bought it way back in November. Had to unbox and log in with my account on the 1X though.
im confused
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
3793 posts
4010 upvotes
Toronto
KevinC268 wrote: im confused
he never set it up yet, so they made him login and attach to the console to get the code.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
mymuro wrote: Got my code for my Project Scorpio Edition even though I bought it way back in November. Had to unbox and log in with my account on the 1X though.
Could be they're timing it to when the xbox first connects online.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1504 upvotes
QC
Dont forget to ask in MS chat support for a PUBG code. Just received mine.
Sep 9, 2007
239 posts
86 upvotes
Bump any calgary sightings? I have a personalized coupon today :D
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1075 posts
668 upvotes
PUBG Code denied....I think I waited too long to ask for mine. They said the publisher ran out of codes.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1075 posts
668 upvotes
So they offered me 2 months xbox live gold instead. Meh ok.
Oct 20, 2009
254 posts
130 upvotes
So I know everyone has Thier own opinions on what's the "best" way to maximize value.. But I think this way is the best and easiest:
-On a 20x points day, buy a SMD gift card for $600.00. (you'll get 6000 regular pts (I think that's $10.75 value) for that since you're buying a SMD gard)
-Then with that GC, buy the Xbox one X, and get the 20x points. You'll get 120,000pts, value of $215. (like double dipping for points, I did this when I bought my ps4)
-Then with all your points, just wait till they get transferred to PC Points to use on groceries.
.. What do you guys think??
Last edited by AverageJoee on Jan 25th, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not all about saving a few dollars....its the Principle of it :)
Oct 20, 2009
254 posts
130 upvotes
And if you have enough points I still wouldnt use it to partially pay for the Xbox one X. Since the best way to maximize value is to use all points with PC groceries....

What do you think?
Oct 20, 2009
254 posts
130 upvotes
Hey fyi, I just called 2 SDMs, and asked about the weekly promo: Spend $30 or More and receive 20X the points. And the employee said, I'd only get 20X on just the $30, nothing more. However this is Not the case. You'll get 20X on the total eligible purchase before tax.
Anyways, I just picked up the Xbox One X for $599.99+tax. At the Brampton location, Sandalwood and Chinguacousy. And got back 119800 + 5990 regular points.
Note: After the PC merger, I highly doubt SMD will do the 20X points days much longer, since you'll save so much money with points to buy groceries at PC stores (since the profits on groceries are very slim)
But congrats to everyone who got one!
Note#2: You think the price of the Xbox One X will go down this year. I just bought it but not really a gamer have a ps4, but couldn't pass up on a deal like this.
Images
  • 20180129_224222.jpg
Feb 2, 2018
15 posts
4 upvotes
Called every store in Regina sk. Not 1 store here carry the Xbox One X
Nov 12, 2018
11 posts
4 upvotes
AverageJoee wrote: Hey fyi, I just called 2 SDMs, and asked about the weekly promo: Spend $30 or More and receive 20X the points. And the employee said, I'd only get 20X on just the $30, nothing more. However this is Not the case. You'll get 20X on the total eligible purchase before tax.
Anyways, I just picked up the Xbox One X for $599.99+tax. At the Brampton location, Sandalwood and Chinguacousy. And got back 119800 + 5990 regular points.
Note: After the PC merger, I highly doubt SMD will do the 20X points days much longer, since you'll save so much money with points to buy groceries at PC stores (since the profits on groceries are very slim)
But congrats to everyone who got one!
Note#2: You think the price of the Xbox One X will go down this year. I just bought it but not really a gamer have a ps4, but couldn't pass up on a deal like this.
Thats a great idea. I'm coupling this with the 20% senior discount a colleague of mine will help me get it.

By the way, did you show your optimum card during the GC purchase only or during the xbox purchase as well?