Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

YMMV Use PC Mastercard get 15000 points on $50

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2018 7:26 pm
May 25, 2015
362 posts
375 upvotes
Ontario

[Shoppers Drug Mart] YMMV Use PC Mastercard get 15000 points on $50

Just got the email from PC Financial.
Spend $50 or more and get 15,000 PC optimum points at SDM.
Maybe it's also good on GC purchase since fine print doesn't say anything about it.

19 replies
Oct 17, 2015
257 posts
298 upvotes
Ajax
Just fot you. I am not lucky.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Cuddlebudy wrote: Is this a personal offer?
It says "This is an exclusive offer just for you" so I guess...
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
This is just the usual 20x points... not really special unless you NEED to spend $50 asap? 50x15x20=15,000
Fido Customer - $24/30 GB for 10 mths then $29/30GB
Jan 7, 2013
322 posts
33 upvotes
Kitsilano
I received it as well....hopefully they have a good selection for gift cards :)
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.”
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
nnelly wrote: I received it as well....hopefully they have a good selection for gift cards :)
Ah if this works on gift cards then its def a good deal
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
SignedA wrote: Ah if this works on gift cards then its def a good deal
How can you tell it works for gift cards?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
SignedA wrote: This is just the usual 20x points... not really special unless you NEED to spend $50 asap? 50x15x20=15,000
I would say that this is in addition to any offers on the app, which would make it a hot deal. Although I can't access the full T&C's since I didn't receive the e-mail
May 25, 2015
362 posts
375 upvotes
Ontario
john.canad wrote: I would say that this is in addition to any offers on the app, which would make it a hot deal. Although I can't access the full T&C's since I didn't receive the e-mail
Yeah, this should stack with any other app offer or in-store offer.
The attached screenshot is the entire email so there is no additional T&C's mentioned in it. The "visit pcoptimum.ca" just takes me to pcoptimum.ca homepage.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
bucklemyshoe wrote: How can you tell it works for gift cards?
I was referring to the post above mine, to correct my earlier post that it wasn't anything special. It would depend on the T&C to see if it works on gift cards.
john.canad wrote: I would say that this is in addition to any offers on the app, which would make it a hot deal. Although I can't access the full T&C's since I didn't receive the e-mail
That's the same with ANY 20x bonus days on the weekends? I made an extra 7-8k last weekend on x20 from buying cookies (buy 2 get 750 points in store promo) and cereal (every $1 = 100 points in app promo) [in total over the weekend I made 15000 from the x20 and the extra 7-8k from promos]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
SignedA wrote: I was referring to the post above mine, to correct my earlier post that it wasn't anything special. It would depend on the T&C to see if it works on gift cards.

That's the same with ANY 20x bonus days on the weekends? I made an extra 7-8k last weekend on x20 from buying cookies (buy 2 get 750 points in store promo) and cereal (every $1 = 100 points in app promo) [in total over the weekend I made 15000 from the x20 and the extra 7-8k from promos]
No I am referring to the "Spend X Earn Y points" offers, not the individual product offers. The offers you get from the PC Optimum app are different from offers you get from the PC Financial offers e.g. the offer on Sep 15 was to get 5000 points if you use your PC Financial card, which stacked with the 20x bonus points at SDM
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
john.canad wrote: No I am referring to the "Spend X Earn Y points" offers, not the individual product offers. The offers you get from the PC Optimum app are different from offers you get from the PC Financial offers e.g. the offer on Sep 15 was to get 5000 points if you use your PC Financial card, which stacked with the 20x bonus points at SDM
oh I see... in which case yes if thats the case this would be super hot... how can you be sure that this will stack though?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
SignedA wrote: oh I see... in which case yes if thats the case this would be super hot... how can you be sure that this will stack though?
In the terms, there's no mention of any stacking restrictions, so you could send a point inquiry if you don't see them, but definitely YMMV in that case
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Didnt get the email... for those who got the email, do you regularly or rarely shop at SDM?
May 25, 2015
362 posts
375 upvotes
Ontario
Paigne wrote: Didnt get the email... for those who got the email, do you regularly or rarely shop at SDM?
I rarely use my PC Mastercard.
Jan 7, 2013
322 posts
33 upvotes
Kitsilano
I use my card but I rarely shop at SDM
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.”
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1446 posts
729 upvotes
Calgary, AB
It has been over 4 weeks now (although it can take up to 6 weeks to see the bonus 15k points). Has anyone gotten the bonus 15k points and if so, could you share how the points show up - are they added to the points and combined to points already posted to the date of purchase (sept 23) or is the date the points are actually added to your account (for example oct 20) the date shown for the 15 k bonus points?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
RigorMortis wrote: It has been over 4 weeks now (although it can take up to 6 weeks to see the bonus 15k points). Has anyone gotten the bonus 15k points and if so, could you share how the points show up - are they added to the points and combined to points already posted to the date of purchase (sept 23) or is the date the points are actually added to your account (for example oct 20) the date shown for the 15 k bonus points?
Separate but back-dated - file a missing points request and they’ll see if it’s on there or not. You got the invitation email right? This was not YMMV, it was targeted.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)