Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[The Shopping Channel] Get 20% Off + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2017 3:26 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto

[The Shopping Channel] Get 20% Off + Free Shipping

Got an Email from TSC, The Shopping Channel, offering a 20% Off Discount on anything brought from their Website, Plus Free Shipping as a Holiday Season Shopping Promotion.

Valid Until December 31, 2015.

Use Promo Code: 9GMB44DY

Edit: Please post here if you have used the code, it seems like a unique code. And any other members here who have other codes they don't need, please post them on the thread to help others who might need a code. Also, those who use other possibly posted codes, please say if you have used a code to save others the hassle. Thank you.

Updated Edit: As another member here suggested, better yet...it is a good idea to avoid codes being used and not reported that they were used by non-RFD members lurking around.

So anyone who NEEDS a Promo Code, please post here that you need a code and hopefully one of our RFD members will PM you the code...and hopefully post here that they PM'd you the code..so you can give them a thanks.

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/pages ... Guide_All_

Cheers!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
676 replies
Mar 7, 2011
152 posts
80 upvotes
That code is personalized one time use? I received similar email but code looks different to yours.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
zegerman wrote: Definitely unique
If it is unique, then whoever uses it, please post here that it was used.

For those other RFDers out there who received similar promo codes that they do not need, please share them here for others to benefit from...and those who use codes, please post here which codes you have used.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Edit: Ask politely for your code here in a private message because these codes are unique. Thanks Gallifrey who just send me a code. Thanks OP too because i had a old 10$ card so i just got myself a coffee french press for 8$ dollars with taxes.
Arrggg. I lost 20m minutes finding a item before realizing its one-time use only. So if you have a code, for sure im interested. Bye bye everyone.
Sep 30, 2015
353 posts
641 upvotes
East York, ON
JFRACINE wrote: Arrggg. I lost 20m minutes finding a item before realizing its one-time use only. So if you have a code, for sure im interested. OP. Please update your post as its misleading. Bye bye everyone.
Pm sent
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
JFRACINE wrote: Arrggg. I lost 20m minutes finding a item before realizing its one-time use only. So if you have a code, for sure im interested. OP. Please update your post as its misleading. Bye bye everyone.
Sorry, but did someone use the code I provided?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
Scorpionsy wrote: Sorry, but did someone use the code I provided?
Probably some random non member unfortunately.
Jan 2, 2014
302 posts
146 upvotes
Abbotsford
Here's mine if someone can make use of it

QP7992EA

Can't buy games with it
Feb 2, 2013
464 posts
449 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
Zordoszz wrote: Can't buy games with it
Welp!
If anyone wants mine, quote me here and i'll PM it to you.

-edit- gone!
Nov 3, 2014
60 posts
33 upvotes
Stratford, PE
So much on their is overpriced even 20% isn't worth it. Anyone find any decent deals?
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
JFRACINE wrote: Edit: Ask politely for your code here in a private message because these codes are unique. Thanks Gallifrey who just send me a code. Thanks OP too because i had a old 10$ card so i just got myself a coffee french press for 8$ dollars with taxes.
Arrggg. I lost 20m minutes finding a item before realizing its one-time use only. So if you have a code, for sure im interested. Bye bye everyone.
Yes, that is a good idea to avoid codes being used and not reported that they were used by non-RFD members lurking around.

So anyone who NEEDS a Promo Code, please post here that you need a code and hopefully one of our RFD members will PM you the code...and hopefully post here that they PM'd you the code..so you can give them a thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I've got a couple codes to share, I have no use for them. PM me if you've got 100+ thanks or 500+ posts.

**All gone for now**
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks to everyone here of the RFD community for offering to PM their Shopping Channel Promo Codes to those who request them from them here.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
does this work with vitamix... buddy is looking for one.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
mic2074 wrote: does this work with vitamix... buddy is looking for one.
If Vitamix is offered for sale on The Shopping Channel, then yes, the promo code can be used. It can be used for 20% and Free Shipping of Any product offered on their Website.
Oct 14, 2008
889 posts
363 upvotes
b0ne wrote: I've got a couple codes to share, I have no use for them. PM me if you've got 100+ thanks or 500+ posts.
Hi, Could you please PM me a code? TIA
Mar 7, 2011
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Hi! I have a code I'd like to share with someone, PM me!

* Code has been claimed *
Oct 17, 2008
10 posts
11 upvotes
AB
I got a code also if someone needs one.

Gone to "Milfman"