• Apr 21st, 2017 5:17 pm
[OP]
Mar 10, 2012
637 posts
119 upvotes
Ottawa

The Shopping Channel slow processing

Hi,

I bought a laptop about 4 days ago and I haven't been charged or anything. The status says "to be picked". Is this something to worry about? The item description says 5-7 days delivery, hard to believe that they can make that window...
2 replies
Aug 22, 2014
847 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've ordered from TSC twice and both orders took a long time to ship. They were both shipped direct from vendor though.

How Long Will it Take to Receive My Order?

Once your order has shipped from our National Distribution Centre, this is the approximate time it will take for it to arrive at your door:

Canada Post 7 – 10 business days
Purolator Ground 5 – 7 business days
Purolator Air 3 – 5 business days

If an item in your order starts with a "6" this means that it ships directly from one of our vendor partners. These items will arrive at your door 15 – 17 business days from the date you receive your Ship Confirm email.
For magazine subscriptions you'll find the delivery date of your first issue on the Product Detail Page.
[OP]
Mar 10, 2012
637 posts
119 upvotes
Ottawa
Still nothing.Tried calling and they told me they're waiting for cc auth from my bank, called my bank and they don't wtf they're talking about my card works fine and plenty of space left.

Edit: Called again, they expedited it, now it says "to be shipped" and "in the warehouse". Good god, I got faster shipping from dellrefurbished for a $200 laptop not one that cost thousands.